Post by v0id »

Ghandi's a pikey .....he wore a sheet
*burp :kickcan:
YingSawSay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YingSawSay »

as Gandhi was...

Gandhi was neither flat or a world leader....he was however a confused man sucked into the guise of religion. But the end result for him was good....he did good things.
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

LMAO Ghandi a confused man into the guise of religion... That's the best one this year...

Gandhi was someone very focused and his success in India was because he succeeded in having all religions working side by side with no preference... That's why when India gained independance the muslims in the north ( wo wanted more than the others) caused trouble and a lot of them went to Pakistan and north of the state of Kashmir...
YingSawSay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YingSawSay »

LMAO Ghandi a confused man into the guise of religion... That's the best one this year...

Gandhi was someone very focused and his success in India was because he succeeded in having all religions working side by side with no preference... That's why when India gained independance the muslims in the north ( wo wanted more than the others) caused trouble and a lot of them went to Pakistan and north of the state of Kashmir...
Interesting, you attempt to speak as if you know the man (read: full of opinion) whereas I only called it as I see it: religion + weak mind = bible/koran thumping krishnu loving pot smoking, hunger-induced vison seeing idiot. Who just happend to do good things.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

I know Ghandi.. he owns the cornershop in the next town from me :lol:
*burp :kickcan:
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Ain't it grand how I come back from a week long party and everyone starts arguing politics again? :P

I had a ball at Mardi Gras.

Ying did you get to New Orleans this year?

SM, you're harder to pin down with a quasi debate than catching a greased pig while wearing a bikini.
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

You seem proud of your lack of knowledge... Good for you Image
YingSawSay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YingSawSay »

You seem proud of your lack of knowledge... Good for you Image
Saying I have a lack in knowledge doesn't make it so. Like the schoolgirl crying because her candy was taken away, you're showing your true colors. You do however, seem quite proud of the fact that you cannot disprove what I say, or back up the things you say. Interesting.

Sholix: nopers we wanted to go this year, but babysitters are hard to come by anymore. It's okay, I HEAR they had fun without us there.....so they say anyway. ;)
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

Disproving that kind of statement would really be a waste of time. It's so ridiculous that I have to bite my lips just reading it

If you really need some backing up of what I say, I suggest you use Google and search Gandhi or India... there are books also, you know....
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

I guess it's about to get ugly.
Protector of the Holy Grail.
YingSawSay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YingSawSay »

Disproving that kind of statement would really be a waste of time. It's so ridiculous that I have to bite my lips just reading it

If you really need some backing up of what I say, I suggest you use Google and search Gandhi or India... there are books also, you know....
I see, so instead of exposing your inability to disprove me, you instead opt for the classic "I could but you're not worth it" excuse. It's okay, I do know the only books you read are the ones that fortify your opinion. That's why you are blatantly unaware that there is a much larger world at there, one that you don't seem too familier with. Disappointment is a bitter pill to swallow, but expecting you to ever back up one goddamned thing you ever say is like overdosing.
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

Instead of posting like a 12 year old, try to be a bit less,... let's say "simple"... You only gave up to now a show of sheer stupidity and xenophobic coments... Bravo... what do I say !!! BRAVI

You can' even answer to the point... btw another of your post gave another show of "misinformation"... There is and was no link between El Qaida and Saddam... In fact they were even enemies.... and don't worry I won't try to explain why a muslim fundamentalist can't be allied to Saddam... or how a Chiite can be allied with someone who is oppressing his brothers...
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Either way you think about it. If Saddam was working with the terrorists they probably have the weapons of WMD.

Think about it, if a foreign power you despise comes into your country trying to change the country and its policies and your only ally are terrorists. What would you do? I would give all my WMDs to the terrorists and let them wreack havoc on the invading country and any of its supporters. Not to mention since you killed his two sons that's got to piss him off some more and push him more in the dirrection of giving the WMDs to the terrorists.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

In short How create new enemies...