Super Elf Bowling YA!!!

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Super Elf Bowling YA!!!

Post by Peace~Angel »

I've played this every year and I love it to pieces. Heres a link to the newest version of elf bowling :lol: :supacool:

http://www.nstorm.com/games/game_detail.asp?game_id=64

(it will take you to the page and you can click it yourself at the top)

------------------------------------------------

you guys are missing out i tell you! for anyone who missed it in the shoutbox, this is a game... the elves are the bowling pins and santa tries to kill them with his ball. they taunt him by swearing, saying funny comments, farting at him or whatever. they have a heyday when you get a gutterball too.

but santa gets his revenge, making their eyes dangle out, splatting their brains or whathaveyou. anyway, its hilarious and i love it so much ive saved all the older versions too. this is year number four and they get better every time. im gonna load this one up and check it out now...
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i LOVE elf bowling!!! in fact i love all the games they put out... there's a shuffle board one and elf ball and.... i can't even remember all the games..nstorm ROCKS. other cool games can be found @ kewl box, it rocks too!!
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Peace~Angel »

i have the shuffleboard one too :lol: another stupid but funny one there is the chicken one... buddys in the outhouse and you have to save him by killing the chickens before they get him or something... anyway, i agree, nstorm is pretty cool.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

there's also the one where you have to shoot the farm animals, only they aren't normal farm animals.. they are mafia farm animals
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Peace~Angel »

i just wanted to say my record is now 246 on the new one 8)
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

i got 140 on my 1st go
Penfold, Shush