Pod People are Taking Over NC

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
TheSmack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSmack »

I'm 41 ... didn't put in my real birthday. Thanks for being 'proud'. Thanks for spelling it correctly, too.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Cute, quirky, perky and fun? Who the hell has been feeding you that bullshit?

And there you go again arguing over grammar when you use pass when you mean PAST.

In your case, bitch is NOT a good thing. I'm a bitch too, when I need to be one. You are just a bitch all the time.

Honey, 23 IS legally an adult, just not a very experienced one, you keep proving that point all on your own.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessHeather »

well if being "inexperienced" means I don't have a saggy vagina from popping out kids and that Im not evil hags who spend the evening online fighting with someone so much younger than myself, then yeah...

but if you really knew me, payed attention that anything that has been going on over the years you would know I have been through so much more than any 23 year old.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

:roll: oh god... you KNOW nothing!! saggy vagina's.. well... hmm that only happens if you push the kids out and don't do keigel exercises.. but lucky for both Smack & I, all of our kids were born c-section.

you're right, i only know what you portray on here. spoiled, uppity, bitchy, smart-ass. you are condescending to anyone who doesn't kiss your ass. you think you are better than everyone because somewhere along the way someone fed you some bullshit that you were pretty and the world should kiss your feet. honey, i've seen a hell of a lot of prettier girls than you and most are NOT nearly as much of an ass as you are.

you brought all this shit on yourself, so if you wish to call anyone an evil hag, look in the mirror.

oh, and by the way, neither of us were pathetic enough to get our husbands off the internet. can you spell L-O-S-E-R
TheSmack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSmack »

See, here you go again. Ignorance is bliss, which is undoubtedly why you think you are perky and fun, right?

I had four C-Sections, darling. No saggy hag here. Tight as a drum ... just ask my 6'2", blonde, gorgeous husband and father of my beautiful children (oh, and a graduate of WEST POINT, by the way) ... who I met in PERSON, thank you very much.. I'm online to defeind my friend. If you had any, you'd know something about that.

Oh, and it's paid ... not payed. You really should do stand up comedy because you are a very funny girl.

I have another BIG dictionary word for you sweetie:

smarm·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (smärm)
adj. smarm·i·er, smarm·i·est
Hypocritically, complacently, or effusively earnest; unctuous. See Synonyms at unctuous
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

you know, back when vietnam was happening and women wrote letters to soldiers to bring their spirits up and they happened to fall in love it was a romantic war story.

but you know, you are right Im just a loser

:roll:
TheSmack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSmack »

OOOOOH ... I've been around her too long! I spelled a word incorrectly due to a typo, not just plain ignorance!!!!! Alert the media!

DEFEND .... not defeind.
TheSmack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSmack »

Back in Vietnam? You're really reaching here, aren't you? It was WORLD WAR TWO, you idiot.
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

thats right. Im an idiot. and buffalos have wings right?
TheSmack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSmack »

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA .... you are KILLING me .... BAAAAAAAAH.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Uh, in Vietnam, people weren't writing letters to soldiers, unless they were related to them because a large % of the nation was agains the war. Really, you should go back to school, brush up on your vocabulary, spelling and history. Apparently, those nail, skin & hair chemicals have killed some of your brain cells.
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

OMG my brain cells have been killed? Oh no... should I throw a wake or somthing?
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

If you think it will help you.

But in your case, you really should be careful. You don't have many brain cells to spare, and killing them off has proven to be dangerous to your intelligence.
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

oh no, ill have to look into the witness protection program so no more of them get killed!
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

:haha:
PrincessHeather wrote:oh no, ill have to look into the witness protection program so no more of them get killed!