BB7 Allstars: The US Version!

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I think it was him because they are more afraid of the people that bounce back and forth (floaters) than the tight alliances
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

still, they better get rid of will & boogie soon.... gah!

btw, if you don't know it, you can view previous episodes online through the cbs.com for free. and they are apparently posted the morning after they air. i just caught up on all of them in the last 2 days.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.....

Janelle nominated Mike Boogie & Erika...not really sure what she was thinking with that nomination. I knew she wouldn't nominate Marcelles because she is buddies with him. I would have nominated Danielle and George - George proved what a threat he was last week...and he can't participate in the veto so he would have stayed on the block.

Interesting how different BB6 alliance is doing HOH each time they are up
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

ok, the boogster nomination i understand, but Erika??? unless she's put Erika up because A) she's a floater and B) she's the pawn... but we ALL know what happens with pawns. UNLESS they are hoping to win veto, take Erika off and put up Will, then KNOW they will break up boogster & will... eh, i don't know... last night's episode isnt' up on CBS.com yet, so i haven't seen it.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

justme wrote:George proved what a threat he was last week
I think that veto competion was planned by the producers to make it easier for George to stay in the house. He was the only one that would do everything and anything to win it.

And Erica thinks she's playing Will? Will knows the score and is playing Erica big time. And BTW Will would stab Boogie in the back in a New york minute.
I guess that makes Will the greatest player in BB history.

Go Willy go.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

are you kidding me??? Will doesn't DESERVE to win again!!! He's an a**hole to the 9th degree.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

An asshole, maybe, but he IS a good player. I mean- look at it just so far.. He has come straight out and said he would do whatever it took to win- lie, back stab, cheat- whatever. No one nominated him. He said he HATED ALL OF THEM- PLEASE SEND ME HOME. He went on to tell them all that he would throw competitions and he would see to it that whoever ate slop. He didn't get ONE SINGLE VOTE. He knows what he's doing... and as slimy as it seems, he IS being straight up with ALL of them. And he's hot, so yeah- I think he has a good chance at it again. :))
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

VerTiGo wrote:An asshole, maybe, but he IS a good player. I mean- look at it just so far.. He has come straight out and said he would do whatever it took to win- lie, back stab, cheat- whatever. No one nominated him. He said he HATED ALL OF THEM- PLEASE SEND ME HOME. He went on to tell them all that he would throw competitions and he would see to it that whoever ate slop. He didn't get ONE SINGLE VOTE. He knows what he's doing... and as slimy as it seems, he IS being straight up with ALL of them. And he's hot, so yeah- I think he has a good chance at it again. :))
You are right......And you have to like James.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

VerTiGo wrote:An asshole, maybe, but he IS a good player. I mean- look at it just so far.. He has come straight out and said he would do whatever it took to win- lie, back stab, cheat- whatever. No one nominated him. He said he HATED ALL OF THEM- PLEASE SEND ME HOME. He went on to tell them all that he would throw competitions and he would see to it that whoever ate slop. He didn't get ONE SINGLE VOTE. He knows what he's doing... and as slimy as it seems, he IS being straight up with ALL of them. And he's hot, so yeah- I think he has a good chance at it again. :))
ok, you had me, until you said Will was hot... EEEWWWW... he's so NOT Dr. McDreamy!!! Kaysar = HOT; James = HOT but pasty willy?? eeewww
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Peter wrote:
You are right......And you have to like James.
Personally, I'm not a huge James fan. He's been sneaky and he LIED... BAD last season. I still think there's something a little untrustworthy about him. Of course, thats the name of the game. However, I do have respect for him being the ONLY one thus far to have the cajones to put Will on the block. Too bad he ended up next to Jase. Jase seemed to start the game mellow and alot more chilled that BB5.. but he 'morphed' back into the old Jase before too long. I wasn't at all sad to see him go.
I hope Boogie is voted out this week... but then again, its already becoming a little predictable- we need to SEE MORE DRAMA dammit! :lol:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

go boogie go....

go boogie go...

go back to your stink hole, go boogie go...

and will should be right behind you! ugh
pawn
Moomin
Moomin

Post by pawn »

Janelle f***ed up bad- season 6 alliance seems very fragile at the moment!
The truth is generally seen, rarely heard.
-Balthasar Gracian
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

James would have done the same thing to her in a heart beat!
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

justme wrote:James would have done the same thing to her in a heart beat!
Noooooo, Last week the 6th season alliance wanted Jase out and James bent to the alliance and did what he really didn't want to do.......But Janelle out and out lied to everyone in her alliance and did what she thought was best for HERSELF.

I voted for Janelle to be in the house but I want her out now.

My two favorites are Will and James.

OBTW, James was screwed by season 6 all the time in season 6.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

I like James and Kaysar... although Kaysar is playing it a little too safe this year.

I despise boogie and will. and it if looks like either of them are going to make it much further, i'll quit watching.