Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i don't think he can.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

I appreciate his honesty. Why sugar coat it?

"You suck. Get out."
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
vikki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vikki »

T-Boyd wrote:I appreciate his honesty. Why sugar coat it?

"You suck. Get out."

HONESTY :shock: .... He hurts people's feelings...I think he should keep his big trap shut... if he can't do better than this!!!He is RUDE!!!
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

erm -- well, some of these people NEED to hear that they suck so that they will stop inflicting their horror on innocent people.

ok, sorry, that might have been rude of me. but no one said you have a right to not have your feelings hurt.
vikki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vikki »

Telling a person he can't sing is one thing but making fun of someone because they are overweight...or they have braces...is another thing.You can tell someone the truth without being so cruel!!!
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

I liked the girl that could sing with her mouth closed. I wonder she earned that talent.

She would make a good intern. she could answer the phone while ah performing internly duties.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

last post not from Merideth but from storm
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Merideth wrote:I liked the girl that could sing with her mouth closed. I wonder she earned that talent.

She would make a good intern. she could answer the phone while ah performing internly duties.
:shock:

Emeralds_and_Ice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emeralds_and_Ice »

I agree you can be truthful to people without being down right rude & a major asshole as well...Simone acts like he is all that when he probably couldn't do any better than any of the rest of them.. If I had been the big girl he had made fun of I would have went outside eaten some pickled eggs came back in & then farted on the asshole... :twisted: :twisted:
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Yea, but like I said before, these people are ONLY on the show to try to make it on the air. They KNOW they can't sing, and its become a tradition to watch and laugh at the ones who make asses of themselves. I mean, just look at how far William Hung got b/c he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. The show is about finding STARS- People who can sing and preform. Whe you go on there KNOWINGLY acting a non-singing fool, wasting everyone's time, IMO, you deserve to be made fun of.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i agree verti... besides... if simon weren't mean to them, there'd be no reason for the audience to watch the early shows... the audience LOVES to hate him.
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I agree with Verti - these people are just wanting their 15 minutes of fame.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

At least what Simon says has a grain of truth and is often funny. I think Randy has just gotten more mean like laughing but not having a good comment that means anything except you know dude, or some such. And Paula is the balance trying to make them feel good even if they totally suck. NOtice sine the scandal about her having sex with a prior contestent, how all the guys seem to sing to her. Funny.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Emeralds_and_Ice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emeralds_and_Ice »

lol maybe they are hoping part of their 15 minutews of fame will include her as well hehehee
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Gimme that little Ryan Seacrest....Image