Desperate Housewives

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

It was a GOOOOOOOD one. Now is NOT the time to be missing shows! We learn something new about the "Young's" past in almost every episode... and last night's was no different. Turns out that Zach Young was a patient's son where Mary Alice (a.k.a. Angela) worked 15 years ago... we don't know details yet but I'm sure we will soon enough. What we DO know is that he has a possibly dangerous obsession with Susan's daughter, Julie.. EEK!
Gabby, as it turns out, IS preggo... but we don't know if its Carlos' or the hottie-tottie gardener... we probably won't know until the end.. thats a good hanger, ya know? :haha:
Bree is becoming involved (again) with the freakazoid pharmacist.. I'm not sure what her fascination is with this twerpy dweeb, but she is bypassing any and all advice given to her by Rex to stay away from him..

I so love this show... I could write for them... :lol:
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

:shock: OMFG!!

Image Poor Bree...

When's it coming back on? I'm already going thru DT's
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

What a finale!!!!!

I can't wait for the second season!!!! I can't believe how much they gave away in this episode.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

They really needed to. I mean, here, we've gone all this time trying to put 2 and 2 together.. too much secret stuff to really get it all straight. I think most of us figured out the basic outline to where Zach (Dana) came from.. I mean details were a lil fuzzy, but.. :)
T and I have been trying to put the whole thing together for months :lol: I had a feeling that Zach was Mike's a long time ago, but we still don't know that for sure. Mike letting Paul live .. well, that was something .. why did he do it? B/c Paul took care of his son? B/c Paul didn't, in fact, kill Deirdre? WHY?
Poor Bree.. I swear when the dr. told her Rex had passed away, I felt it in my heart.. ( :o ) She tried so hard to keep that perfect facade.. :( I'm still shocked that Rex was the one to go when Paul should have been the one.. obviously, we haven't seen the last of him..
I guess that Gabby and Carlos will divorce now that he knows the truth.. :o
I can't wait for next season to start!

Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? It comes on right after DH... Its a good show, too :wink:
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

yes I watch Grey's Anatomy too - he's married!!!
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

:evil: Yeah, the bastard!! Poor Meredith!
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

VerTiGo wrote::evil: Yeah, the bastard!! Poor Meredith!
seems like he was just as shocked to she her - maybe they are divorcing - maybe that's why he lives in that trailer in the woods?
Explains why everyone thought it was such a bad idea!

On DH - the pic looked like Mike was with her after she was cleaned up - not before, but perhaps Zach could be Mike's son. I think he let Paul live when he realized that Deirdre had attacked them and he was just so shocked by the series of events.
So who's the daddy of Gabby's baby? Why the hell did he tell Carlos??

When does season 2 start???
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Edie's hot.
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

now that was profound..
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

As filming for the second season of Desperate Housewives gets underway, more teasers of the planned storylines are beginning to emerge.

Speaking at the Television Critics Association tour, series creator Marc Cherry confirmed that Rex Van De Kamp is definitely dead: "There was a scene in the finale which made it really, really clear. Because we were long, I cut it. I thought the phone call [from the doctor to Bree] did it. I did not mean to confuse the fans in any way."

Cherry also explained how Rex’s mother, will have a “battle royale� with Bree over Rex’s funeral.

Other titbits included information on Wisteria Lane’s latest addition, Betty Applewhite. "Her character was a concert pianist," he teased. "She's going to be involved in something pretty gothic on the show - pretty dark and spooky."

Susan Mayer will also find out Mike’s true relation to Zach, Edie Britt will have a relationship which annoys Susan – presumably with Susan’s ex-husband Karl Mayer – and Gabrielle will finally convince Carlos that she is carrying his baby, not John Rowland’s.

Nostradamus actress Joely Fisher will also guest star as a boss of Lynette Scavo when she starts back at work - but "in a surprising way."

:twisted:
*burp :kickcan:
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

OooOooOoOOooOOOooo............ I can't wait!!!!!

First season comes out on dvd this fall....
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Never really cared for it when season 1 premiered over here, but
I started watching the re-runs on E4 with the missus 8)
*burp :kickcan:
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

I was sure that Mike would turn out to be Zach's (aka Dana) father.. Only b/c of his relationship with the woman that Alice worked with so long ago..
:dunno: Who knows?

Glad that Gabby's baby is supposed to be Carlos's ... that means John is free to have chitren with me.. :lol:
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Well, she'll convince Carlos the baby's his...........

Do you really think you'll enjoy hearing "You give good head, Mrs. Stroud" from John? :lol:
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

T-Boyd wrote: Do you really think you'll enjoy hearing "You give good head, Mrs. Stroud" from John? :lol:
Um... lemme think aboot that a sec..

Yes. Yes I do.