Hershey Park

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

yeah..like I said..her host. She's trying to get her side to another DNS. The host said he'll do it..it only takes like 5 minutes but he hasn't done it yet.
Pathetic host :roll:
*burp :kickcan:
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

I am beginning to think that these pics do not actually exist and that G.O.D is just using this thread to falsely excite us and/or increase his post count.

Real nice....... :badgrin:
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

:shock:
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

:badgrin:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

I am beginning to think that these pics do not actually exist and that G.O.D is just using this thread to falsely excite us and/or increase his post count.

Real nice....... :badgrin:
You got it! :evil:

Nah actually they do exist..here's another!
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

:screamer: I would throw up on that for sure.

I am still not convinced.....where are the pics of YOU? :twisted:

*additional feeble attemts to increase post count. :badgrin:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

there are no other pics of me..the one I posted was the only one..the rest I have are of the park itself.. my dad may have pics though. He took pics of me while I was on the coaster
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

only 70mph?
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

I have seen him twice. :D
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

0-70 mph in 2 sec is pretty fast :P (note: that's when they launch you!). The ride itself goes much faster then that..lol
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

I have seen him twice. :D
As have I....the pic when he was still haunted by his perscription med addiction and this latest one where he has obviously kicked his habit.

I feel duped into thinking that there were in fact additional pics of G.O.D. Perhaps you can ask your Dad for the one of you on the coaster.

Would love to see that one! Those coaster shots are always the best. Ya know when the park tries to sell you one of yourself on the ride.....the looks of horror and excitement are classic.

Let's go G.O.D.....post the pic!
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Actually those aren't the pics..they are pics of me on the ride..like on storm runner before they launch it.

Anyways I don't scream on coasters..I think there is something wrong with me..whenever I try screaming or saying anything on a drop I can't say anything..I can't even breathe..*shrugs*

I usually find the cameras before I ride the ride and make funny poses or motions...I once flicked off the camera (note my cousins and sister were in the car with me...so I didn't ruin anyone else's shot..lol)
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

I once flicked off the camera (note my cousins and sister were in the car with me...so I didn't ruin anyone else's shot..lol)
Now yer talk'in!!!!! :lol: that's a shot I'd love to see!
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

lol so your after badboy pics now?
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

As opposed to goodboy pics? I can go to church and take some of those. :twisted: