Michael Moore: IDIOT, heres why.

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Michael Moore: IDIOT, heres why.

Post by C-Dub »

It's interesting what doing a little research will do. While there are many of us that knows that Moore loves to distort or just plain leave out facts to support his views, there are those that don't. Which is probably my biggest gripe about him. Having an opinion is one thing, but twisting or leaving out facts and presenting it as absolute truth is another. To his credi though, he did say that F911 is a Op-Ed piece in a recent interview. He'll probably change his stance when the next Oscar comes by. So I now present to you for your reading and education pleasure the full facts with F911. I hope you have your reading cap on.

This is an article from Slate on MSNBC.com
<a href='http://politics.slate.msn.com/id/2102723/' target='_blank'>http://politics.slate.msn.com/id/2102723/</a>
[quote]In late 2002, almost a year after the al-Qaida assault on American society, I had an onstage debate with Michael Moore at the Telluride Film Festival. In the course of this exchange, he stated his view that Osama Bin Laden should be considered innocent until proven guilty. This was, he said, the American way. The intervention in Afghanistan, he maintained, had been at least to that extent unjustified. Somethingâ€â€ÂÂÂÂ
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

It was reported in the Toronto Sun newspaper today that Micheal Moore has given his bleesing for people to upload his Movie F911.

It was alo reported if someone uploads it and uses it against him they will be sued for copyright infringment for uploading it. :?
Protector of the Holy Grail.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Sorry....but that is funny. :lol:
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

I know it's funny.

I laughed out loud while thinking he's an idiot. :badgrin:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

he can't even get his OWN story straight. :roll:
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Kato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kato »

It was reported in the Toronto Sun newspaper today that Micheal Moore has given his bleesing for people to upload his Movie F911.

It was alo reported if someone uploads it and uses it against him they will be sued for copyright infringment for uploading it. :?

I am afraid you are mistaken, Michael Moore has always been a supporter of filesharing, how is it that he is an idiot for voicing his opinions on it. It is the law that makes it illegal, not him.I really fail to see your point in this post. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are slightly confused by the article you read before I laugh at you for being an idiot, as you did to Moore. If somebody upload it, that means they are sharing it with opther people, I fail to see how this can be used against Moore?If you upload anything you are in breach of copyright laws, what exactly is your point?
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

ironic
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

I had a curry with Micheal Moore a couple of months ago :P.
*burp :kickcan:
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

I am afraid you are mistaken, Michael Moore has always been a supporter of filesharing, how is it that he is an idiot for voicing his opinions on it. It is the law that makes it illegal, not him.I really fail to see your point in this post. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are slightly confused by the article you read before I laugh at you for being an idiot, as you did to Moore. If somebody upload it, that means they are sharing it with opther people, I fail to see how this can be used against Moore?If you upload anything you are in breach of copyright laws, what exactly is your point?

My point is, It was in the Toronto Sun and it gave me a laugh.

I know he suppoprts file sharing, it appears that even he has limits. :badgrin:
Kato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kato »

Once again you sem to be confused, like I explained no matter what you upload on the internet if it is proetected by copyright law then it is illegal. Michael Moore supports flesharing, the law says otherwise. It really is a weak arguement on your behalf.
it appears that the Bush supporters here feel that those who do not support him are automatically "Moore supporters" this is simply not the case. I find pity in the naive ramblings of those who support Bush that attempt to criticize Moore in the attempt to discredit those who oppose Bush, let me point out that Moore means nothing to myself, unlike yourself who appears to have his head firmly up Bush's ass. Let me explain that I have no feelings whatsoever towards Moore, I couldn't care less what he says or does, yet you seem to find him such a burden to your Bush campaign.
End of story Bush is an asshole who has changed the entire way in which every human being lives their lives, in my opinion he has killed many a human being, Moore is merely a filmaker. End of story.
Once again your post means absolutely nothing, it is pointless, yes Moore suports Filesharing, yes Filesharing is illegal, so what exactly is your point? It seems you have none.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

kato says
Michael Moore supports flesharing,
now that sounds like adult XXrated entertainment.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

:roll:
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Kato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kato »

:roll:
WOW!!! Your political debating skills have gone to waste here. You really have a talent on explaining your ideas and beliefs, you should be on the TV. You really are talented, the way you summed up the whole arguemnet with that smilie face was truly profound. I stand corrected, your post has persuaded me to tell everyonje that Bush is god! :roll:
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Once again you sem to be confused, like I explained no matter what you upload on the internet if it is proetected by copyright law then it is illegal. Michael Moore supports flesharing, the law says otherwise. It really is a weak arguement on your behalf.
it appears that the Bush supporters here feel that those who do not support him are automatically "Moore supporters" this is simply not the case. I find pity in the naive ramblings of those who support Bush that attempt to criticize Moore in the attempt to discredit those who oppose Bush, let me point out that Moore means nothing to myself, unlike yourself who appears to have his head firmly up Bush's ass. Let me explain that I have no feelings whatsoever towards Moore, I couldn't care less what he says or does, yet you seem to find him such a burden to your Bush campaign.
End of story Bush is an asshole who has changed the entire way in which every human being lives their lives, in my opinion he has killed many a human being, Moore is merely a filmaker. End of story.
Once again your post means absolutely nothing, it is pointless, yes Moore suports Filesharing, yes Filesharing is illegal, so what exactly is your point? It seems you have none.

Confused, Not I.

Take it up with the Sun. I didn't write the article.
Kato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kato »

Yet you found it appropriate to site this article and to conclude that Moore is an idiot due to its content, so tell me who is the idiot? There only seems to be one contendor here, if you havn't got a substantial arguement or point then just stay quiet. Who really is the idiot here, Moore? or yourself for attempting to insinuate that Moore is foolish by relating a false arguement that holds no water, and then later withdrawing any substance that you claimed to profess?
I am sorry but it annoys me when people attempt to sway people with empty comments and yours my friend was arid.