Why didn't you see this on the news?

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

See the funny thing is most liberals denyt the actually of global economics that shows that it takes YEARS for the economy to change the way it did for clinton, in other words Bush Sr. is the one who made the economic situation so good, billy just came in and rode the already good wave, and got credit for it, by simpletons.
I think it was Ronald Regean not Bush Sr. that started the economic wave.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

I think it was Ronald Regean not Bush Sr. that started the economic wave.
yes, it did start with Reagan
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
jasynder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasynder »

true enough point being clinton had no stake in its success, but he gets credited by the liberals
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Sholix

Post by Sholix »

That's kinda strange, coz according to J's thinking, Reagan would've gotten his start from the Pres a few terms before him.

So someone needs to do some research and see just who was Pres when we (the USA) went into our very first economic slump. AND what caused it.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Usually it takes a way to get out of a economic slump..so if you track wars it's not so hard who benefits from who's economy raises..
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]