Nose piercing?

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Nose piercing?

Post by Merideth »

I've been contemplating it after seeing this girl at church with one. Hers was really small & cute and had I not been standing RIGHT next to her, I'd never have seen it. I've thought about it for awhile and now I think I really wanna do it. What do you guys think? And as stupid as this will sound, does anyone know if there's a rule for piercing your nose? Like when guys pierce their ears, if they do one side they are straight and if they do the other they are gay. Don't want anyone getting mixed messages! :lol:
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Like I said:

If you want to do it that bad, then do it. If you don't like it, you can take it out. It will likely leave a small scar similar to a blackead.. not bad. :D
Personally, I think the nose piercing is a little outdated, and I wouldn't do it.. but hey, whatever makes you happy.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

outdated? since when? i still see TONS of people w/them and on ebay there are TONS of jewelry for the nose for sale.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

I don't see many people with them.. I was just stating MY opinion.
There's places that sell all kinds of body jewelry.. I guess I feel like I'm a little past the point of piercing anything else on my body.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

[shield=4 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Thanks for your 2 cents! [/shield]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

For me= no to piercing, yay to tats..

And even then..that tats I want are just a chinese dragon surrounding a teddybear on my arm..not a big one either.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

I saw one that was real cute: A small diamond stud, barely noticeable, but when you did notice it, it was just a subtle dazzle.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

I saw one that was real cute: A small diamond stud, barely noticeable, but when you did notice it, it was just a subtle dazzle.
that's the one this girl had so i think that's what i'm gonna go with. something not real obvious, but still there. just to show i'm not 100% Angel, there is a little Devil in me.

AND I can hear you already T & Verti... but you guys see the side of me that's on the inside. IRL, i'm pretty reserved, quite, conservative & keep my wild side inside my house. lately tho, i've felt the need to let the REAL me out & show EVERYONE (but i am working on not be soo abrasive w/my opinions). hell, i'm 31 yrs old, it's time i stopped hiding the real me! :)
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

*only has one piercing*
*burp :kickcan:
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

not really a fan of the piercings ...

tattoo is betta ... like a 1' wide and 2' tall angel neeling down on my back :D
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

well if you want to get it pierced, get it pierced M.

Its not really permanent like a tat, so if you don't like it its not really gonna show after a while.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

I kinda resent your comment, M. I whole-heartedly applaud your attempt at change!

I know EXACTLY how you feel! It's YOUR life, it's YOUR body.....have fun with it!!

*looks for T-Rex femur to thread through M's nasal obtrusion*
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Yeah, just don't let them put in a big hole. Gives peoples bad ideas, that one.

I am thinking of wearing a plate in my lip to elongate it so I'd look Ubangi. What do you think?
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Yeah, just don't let them put in a big hole. Gives peoples  bad ideas, that one.

I am thinking of wearing a plate in my lip  to elongate it so I'd look Ubangi. What do you think?

Waiting to see you kiss. :badgrin:
Protector of the Holy Grail.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

I kinda resent your comment, M.  I whole-heartedly applaud your attempt at change!  

I know EXACTLY how you feel!  It's YOUR life, it's YOUR body.....have fun with it!!

*looks for T-Rex femur to thread through M's nasal obtrusion*
i think you misunderstood my comment to you & verti. i just meant you & verti were saying "m, an angel??? in what space time dimension" i KNOW that you KNOW what i meant about expressing your true self!

and put that femur down!!! i am NOT putting THAT big of a hole in my nose!

JP -- i'm with HJ on the lip disc.. how ya gonna kiss anybody?