The Shit List

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

The Shit List

Post by DoggyDelicious »

The Shit List (please do not read if shit offends you) Image

GHOST SHIT The kind where you feel the shit come out, but there is no shit in the toilet.

CLEAN SHIT The kind where you shit it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET SHIT The kind where you wipe your ass 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE SHIT This happens when you're done shitting and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to shit some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD SHIT The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG SHIT The kind of shit that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY SHIT It's so noisey, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S SHIT The kind of shit you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN SHIT Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-SHIT-SHIT The kind where you want to shit but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP SHIT That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS SHIT (The Power Dump) The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING SHIT This shit refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done shitting it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE SHIT You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- shit!

Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Ha ha ha has ha ha :badgrin:
Protector of the Holy Grail.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

We should call this "Fecal Follies"
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

:rofl:
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

This guy really knows his shit.

Or...DoggeyDeliciious does doo dooo
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

OMG!!!!! :lolol: :goodposting:

I am at a loss.......HILARIOUS!
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

[shield=11 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]You're killin' me with this shit![/shield]