i will go up on the ranks!

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

i will go up on the ranks!

Post by Night_Angel »

i am currently number 23 and i will move myself up by posting to myself by myself since no one is currently online
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

so, this morning i woke up....
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i called G.O.D and talked to him for a while....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i got online after my dad went to work....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

oh yeah, i forgot that i helped make barbeque chicken and i ate a bowl of honey bunches of oats and released my sugar gliders to play....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i came to void and saw what i have missed in the past 2 or 3 days.....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

posted a little and everyone disappeared!

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i was baffled as to what i would do with no one to talk to.....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

soooo, i took some nyquil and began my quest for entertainment by talking to myself

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

and now i am doing this......oh yeah...and i drank a cherry 7-up. yummers....i think that is all i can type about unless everyone wants to read about how exciting it was shaving my legs and getting to wear capris.....but i may just save that for another day when i have nothing new to talk about

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

or possibly just never mention it again because i am sure that no one wants to hear about me shaving my legs....

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

and if they do, it is possible that the person that wants to hear about it is very deeply disturbed and should be locked up for life...

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

unless they are just looking for tips on how to shave your legs without cutting yourself or getting razor rash....then i can offer a few pointers i suppose.

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i wonder how many posts i have now...lemme check

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

this will be post number 135....i don't wanna be a newbie anymore.