Official Forum Dog

[Quiz] Are You Retarded?

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Peace~Angel »

muffin too.

Classification: Smart. Assets: ability to read, walk upright, and subtract; that fact that you probably won't ever get your head stuck in a toaster oven or a paper bag or whatever. Liabilities: you were too boring or self-absorbed to choose any of the interesting answers. Seen at: libraries; voting booths; school. Comments: You're a smart one, you are. Therefore, we hate you and think you're boring. Why did you even take this fucking quiz? Shut up, Smarty McSmarterson. God.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Classification: Retarded. Assets: automatic respect and gentle handling from a majority of the population; possible guest role on a television sitcom; ability to attend day camp without embarrassment. Liabilities: other than the obvious? Seen at: community theater presentations; www.tardblog.com; the sides of various celebrities who feel the need for existence-justification/image repair/unceasing waves of attention from the press; Disneyland. Comments: You're retarded. But don't feel bad; at least you're cute about it. Like Corky from that one show. You know that show. Well, maybe you don't. Since you're retarded and all. Anyway, blow up a balloon or stick some raw macaroni up your nose; we're all rooting for you, shooter.

I swear, I wasn't retarded til reading that shit.. :roll:
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Peace~Angel »

:lol:
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

Classification: Smart. Assets: ability to read, walk upright, and subtract; that fact that you probably won't ever get your head stuck in a toaster oven or a paper bag or whatever. Liabilities: you were too boring or self-absorbed to choose any of the interesting answers. Seen at: libraries; voting booths; school. Comments: You're a smart one, you are. Therefore, we hate you and think you're boring. Why did you even take this fucking quiz? Shut up, Smarty McSmarterson. God.
Penfold, Shush
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i also got the muffin.. but it's not a kind i like.. anyone wanna trade???
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

I am more paranoid than retarded. At first glance, I thought this topic was aimed at me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

:evil: Apparently I am a DumbAss. [shield=17 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]What The FUCK![/shield]

Classification: Not retarded. But not by much. Assets: there are millions more just like you, and all y'all could start an army or something if you'd just pull yourself away from Tekken 4 for a couple of hours. Liabilities: inexplicable reluctance of employers to promote sub-literate mouth-breathers, no matter how large and well-tended their mullets are. Seen at: Monster truck shows; Woodstock '99; Ricki Lake's studio audience. Comments: You're not retarded! You're just an idiot. You may have accidentally been shelved in a special ed class, but you're not... quite... that far gone. You have awful taste and severely stunted social skills. Your grasp of grammar is feeble at best. You find deep belly laughs in Adam Sandler vehicles. Just... keep doing your thing. But as far away from us as possible.

:evil:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice pic though :badgrin:
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

Geez what a freakin redneck