Van Helsing

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Van Helsing

Post by Peter »

I really want to see this movie. It stars Hugh Jackman and opens on May 7.

<a href='http://www.vanhelsing.net/' target='_blank'>http://www.vanhelsing.net/</a>
Protector of the Holy Grail.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

mmmmmmmmmmm *drool* Hugh Jackman!! yummmee!

I want to see this too not just b/c of Hugh Jackman. It looks like a good movie.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

nice save :P
Penfold, Shush
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

:lol: ACTUALLY I wanted to see it before I realized it was Hugh Jackman starring in it!
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

I seen the previews to this when I went to see Dawn of the Dead...looking forward to its release...
"This way for the lost city,
This way for the lost people,
This way for eternal suffering,
All hope abandon, ye who enter here...
[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

BT as soon as it's available
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

BT as soon as it's available
with you on that one :cool:
*burp :kickcan:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

tsk tsk
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

yeah yeah yeah
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

planning on seeing it with my friends next week after AP Psych exam.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

May 11, <span style='color:red'>Van Helsing London Assignment </span>comes out on DVD.
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

2 days to go. Is it a world date ?
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- In the heat of the upcoming Universal Pictures theatrical release of "Van Helsing," Universal Studios Home Video will release "Van Helsing: The London Assignment," a groundbreaking all-new <span style='color:red'>original animated film premiering on DVD on May 11, 2004</span>. The release, featuring Hugh Jackman as the voice of Van Helsing and executive produced by the "Van Helsing" team of director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay, marks the first time a DVD premiere release has been created as a prequel to the feature film by the same filmmakers and cast. "Van Helsing" cast members David Wenham as Carl, Robbie Coltrane as Mr. Hyde and Alun Armstrong as the Cardinal are also featured on the DVD, priced at $14.98 suggested retail.

The action-packed story unlocks the incredible series of events that sets the stage for the theatrical film and includes an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into the world of the live action film, including an in-depth look at four thrilling scenes. The DVD also explores the making of the gripping video game based on the film. "Van Helsing: The London Assignment" is a Universal Home Entertainment Production.

In an adventure that transpires immediately before the events of the feature film "Van Helsing," the mysterious monster-hunter Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman) is sent to London by the Knights of the Holy Order to capture a demonic creature who has been terrorizing the late night streets, murdering young women. As he unravels the mystery behind the creature's dark purpose, Van Helsing learns of the identity of the sinister Dr. Hyde (Robbie Coltrane). The pursuit leads to a series of perilous chases through 19th century London, from its newly built underground railway system to a dizzying aerial pursuit over the under construction Tower Bridge, and all the way to Buckingham Palace. The monster must be stopped before he destroys the monarchy but has Van Helsing possibly met his match in the form of this new evil nemesis?

Bonus Materials Scare Up Complete Access to the Fantastic World of

"Van Helsing"

For fans of dazzling visual effects and all the spectacular and imaginative creativity behind "Van Helsing," the DVD offers an all-encompassing experience including:

Van Helsing: Behind the Screams -- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look
into the world of "Van Helsing," hosted by one of Dracula's brides,
actress Jossie Moran.

The Making of the Van Helsing Game -- See what it takes to transform a
hit movie into a gripping video game experience.

Animatic to Animation -- Moving storyboards reveal how four thrilling
scenes from the film are taken from concept to final animation.

An interview with Hugh Jackman -- The star of Van Helsing shares some
fascinating details about his role

Synopsis

On the winding and fog-enshrouded streets of London, the sinister being only known as Mr. Hyde, terrorizes the city in a haunting spree of mayhem and murder. With the populace in a panic, the legendary monster hunter Van Helsing arrives in London on a mission to track down and capture the elusive Mr. Hyde.

Starring Hugh Jackman as the voice of Van Helsing, this original animated film will thrill you with cutting edge visuals and non-stop action. Experience a Van Helsing adventure that takes place before the events of the blockbuster film!
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

woo, another Animatrix :roll:
Penfold, Shush