Yahoo...... you're fired!

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Yahoo...... you're fired!

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I'm addicted to the TV show The Apprentice :)

Since season 2 probably won't be shown on TV over here until next year or some crap, I have to wait till Friday to download it from the internet........ then watch it over the weekend Image

Last week was my first soiree into the downloadable world of the Apprentice, and it wasn't without its hitches :(
I use Yahoo as my homepage, so as soon as I turn my computer on and connect to the internet, I see whatever yahoo have decided to put on their front page.
:roll: Last week they had a picture of Stacey the latest evictee, with the heading "see uncut footage from last nights boardroom"
I tried to tell myself that it didn't necessarily mean she had been fired that week, but inside I knew it was the case.
Anyway I watched the show anyway, but I have to admit it wasn't as fun watching it when I knew who was going this week. :x

So this morning I get up bleary eyed..... all excited about downloading last night's episode. Image Image
I grabbed a cup of tea and started up my computer, I was all excited as well........ like a kid coming down to watch saturday morning cartoons.
I clicked on Internet...........and low and behold :roll: ...........fucking yahoo did it again!!! Image

This time I got to see Elizabeth's ugly poo-poo face #-o

somebody please remind me next thursday to change my homepage [-o<
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Oh, Doggy... :lol: Change your homepage now!! OR maybe just take the "entertainment" off of it.. - or you could do like T-Boyd does.. :badgrin: just cover your eyes while its loading up.. :lol:

I haven't seen any of the 2nd season, but I did see most of the 1st one.. :lol: The best part of the show- (obviously) is when he says
"Yeh Fiyahed".. (my brother can even make his lips look like Trumps!) :lol:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

....but I like Yahoo normally....... just gotta remember to get rid of it on thursday night :x

I love when he says You're Fired :badgrin:
I say it to my friends when they mess up or won't make me a cup of tea or something :lol: :lol:
But we don't get the show here, so they don't get the joke :? ......... not that it would have been funny anyway :lol: :oops:
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Yea, I think its funny, anyway... :badgrin: Kinda like an inside "inside" joke on them... *sigh* Sometimes, I do that.. :( *loser*
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

:o set your homepage to here
*burp :kickcan:
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Yahoo...... you're fired!

Post by CinnamonGirl »

So this morning I get up bleary eyed..... all excited about downloading last night's episode.  Image     Image
[-o<
I LOVE THOSE!!!!!!!! :rolol:
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

DoggyDelicious wrote: ....but I like Yahoo normally....... just gotta remember to get rid of it on thursday night :x
Just change it to search.yahoo.com
*burp :kickcan: