Destroy All Humans

Give your thumbs some exercise on an Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo or ZX81.
T-Boyd

Destroy All Humans

Post by T-Boyd »

A few weeks ago, I signed up at Gamefly.com and have been trying out different games.....

Thought I'd order this one and boy.....have I been having fun! Yes, actual fun.

You play as Crypto, an alien sent to Earth to gather DNA so that your population may clone themselves - something about their DNA degrading....but that's neither here nor there....

Anyway, you blast humans, cows, chickens, etc with either your laser or anal probe! You read their minds and have the ability to pick up objects mentally and throw them. You also get to wreak havoc on the population by entering your saucer and blasting the shit outta everything!

Graphics? OK.
Audio? Some of the things the pitiful humans say are rather funny, but they repeat themselves after awhile.

For nothing else, I'll just play it when I feel like killing somebody by frying their ass or picking up a tractor and throwing it at an old farm lady!
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

The game really is fun. But it's free roaming and objectives are kinda limited and it gets kinda repetitive.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

There was a review of this in the paper saying it has great humor and that video games are now topping movies for entertainment value, this one being an example of that.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Yeah, there's a whole story line....

And the humor? Yeah......
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Reading their thoughts get annoying though. I just like zapping them..lol.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]