A mans right to have babies :p

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Haha.. I wish. :?
Try getting kicked in the balls every 2 minutes for .. oh, say... 13 to 25 hours...

Yea.. thats about it.
Don't they have painkillers for it now? They numb the entire lowerhalf of the body?
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Try getting kicked in the balls every 2 minutes for .. oh, say... 13 to 25 hours...

Yea.. thats about it.
Don't they have painkillers for it now? They numb the entire lowerhalf of the body?
Im gonna teach you something G.O.D. It'll come in very handy for you, and your relationships.

Nod & Agree....even if you KNOW you're right.
*burp :kickcan:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

lol..I know about that. Though I doubt I'll need to do that since I'm with Jasmine. We're both pretty open free-thinking people.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

Yea.. thats about it.
they don't numb you entirely, there is still the pain of pushing something the size of a watermelon out of the hole a size of a small lemon....yeah, i don't think childbirth is the funnest thing ever. my mom was in labor with me for 19 hours and she said that if i stayed in her for one more hour, she was going to do a cessarian on herself
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

i was a pain in the ass too ... well ... not literally :lol:
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

*observes that NA made no comment on my post that was above her's*
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Yea.. thats about it.
they don't numb you entirely, there is still the pain of pushing something the size of a watermelon out of the hole a size of a small lemon....yeah, i don't think childbirth is the funnest thing ever. my mom was in labor with me for 19 hours and she said that if i stayed in her for one more hour, she was going to do a cessarian on herself
I just love to hear people who have never even given birth describe what its like...
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Heh..her mom broke NA's dad's fingers when giving birth to NA.

I don't want to be anywhere near her when she's giving birth..*is skurred*....
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lol..I know about that. Though I doubt I'll need to do that  since I'm with Jasmine. We're both pretty open free-thinking people.
that is true...there, i commented on it, happy now?!?! good.
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

yes, I'm happy that you commented it :P
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

me too!
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

I know I'LL sleep better.. :nodder:
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

As will we all....just like babies. *sigh*
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

What's that?
Waking up crying and screaming every 4 hours demanding food and a change of "clothing"? :lol:
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Exactly!!!! :babybutt:

How the expression, "Sleep like a baby" every got started is beyond me.

Must have been started by a man. :roll: