The Olympics

You may be good at sports but you have a tiny penis.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Can someone please explain to me what all the fuss was about after the Spain vs USA basketball game?
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ JP's Lesbos comment

No idea about the basketball Sho..... I didn't see it.
All I saw yesterday was some crazy cycling.... fuck knows what was going on :? there were about 20 bikes on the track, people were swopping places, dropping out, and the leader wasn't even the person in first place :wtfreak:
I don't think the cyclists themselves even knew what was going on :lol:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

May be they focus on different games in different countries. I never saw the bike thing. Water polo is on now.

They can't show 'em all all the time.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Yeah over here the BBC seem to determined to only show the events that a Brit is taking part in........... namely the shitty sports you've never heard of :roll:

I think its the same all over really.... I remember watching the Olympics in Barcelona when I was in America, the coverage was extremely biased......... I don't know what you guys are getting shown now, but I can't believe any country has it as bad as us :(
The majority of airtime has been given to cycling, rowing....... fucking sailing! :evil: and the marathon :roll:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I saw this hot American runner yesterday..... no idea what her name is, but she was a cutie :)
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

2 Words....

Alexandre Despatie
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Uh-Huh.. THATS the Canadian... who's part Greek. YUH-HUMMAY!!! :nodder:
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

noice package Image
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

DoggyDarlin I'm not sure about other parts of the country(yes I am :P ) but here in Chicago we get the Olympics on 5 different channels on tv.
They cover just about everything. :roll:

Example: I saw part of the men's gold medal matches in both soccer and volleyball.
Couldn't catch all of em coz of the need for sleep sometime during the day.

Hell the Synchronized swimming was even on. And the US has never medaled in that.
:? Well not since the first time it was in the Olympics.

We got baseball, the marathons, handball, field hockey, the tri-athlons, the weight-lifting, fencing, judo,... well you get my drift here. :lol:

We even get matches of other countries that are competing in events we are. Like the soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:( showoff

We just get it on the BBC........... mind you I only have 5 channels in total, maybe they have more on Satellite, cable and digital TV Image

They do show a few events that we aren't in.......... but only the main ones that they have to....... and even then we get a 30 minute segment with cheesy music on some British athlete who came last in the first heats :roll:

We got about 3 minutes of highlights in total of the Beach Volleyball.......... and about 5 hours dedicated to the marathon...... pre-build up show, after thoughts etc. :evil:

As for that cutie American sprinter :) ......... I won't see her today :cry: The American 4x100 relay team didn't make it through their heat......... and she didn't even get to run............. didn't even get sweaty :(
Lynne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lynne »

So how did everyone's countries do? To your satisfaction, or did y'all bomb like Canada?

I was only interested in the rowing personally: we rule in that, that's fo' sho'. BUUUUUT, our mens double (2x) came second, and in the last like .2 sec. of the race they went into Jamaica's lane and got DQed! It was so sad :( The stroke-guy was like "I've trained for half of my daughter's life for this ..." :( SO sad.

Everyone else did well :D
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Well I know China won the ping pong tournament as usual..dunno about anything else..lol
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]