Bring back the Witch

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lol, he already thinks i'm hot! i wanna get it anyways
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Get it then and then post a pic so we can all see your redhaired beauty
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lmao, ok
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Cool and the green eyes would make it perfect
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i have these bright green eyes, used to be blonde but everyone thinks i look better(and irish) with red hair

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

That's what I love about the homeland( ireland)
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

what? green eyes and red haired beautiful women?

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

YEP0 YEP YEP nad did I say YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lol, nothing prettier than green eyes and red hair unless it's black hair and blue eyes

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Funny before spending so much time in the sun I had black hair and blue eyes now my hair is brown but I still ain't as hot as you
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

awww, thanks....i think, lol

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

hehe you wouldn't say that to a 51 year old would you (please say yes)
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lmao! I am taken by a 17 year old, lol

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

17? well multiply that by 3!! hehe
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lol, i get to turn 20 this year, finally out of the teen years