Wherefore art thou brother? Sister Sister.

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Wherefore art thou brother? Sister Sister.

Post by Jean Pool »

How are your siblings, if you got them. This thread is dedicated to siblings.

Take my sister, please. She works in this very progressive preschool. Well, she brings in a book for the toddlers. Keep in mind that the director of the school is African American, as are many of the kids. What do you suppose she chose to read them? That's right "Little BLACK Sambo". The director was appalled. She replies, "Well, why not.? I mean they read "Little RED Riding Hood." How is this different?

Jeeeeshe!
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

My siblings are brats....

2 brothers, both married.

One brother is a regional manager for UPS, the other is Vice-Pres. for a laminate company......so, they each live in $400,00+ homes and have kids that get everything they want at all times!! (Which makes Christmas present selecting a real bitch!)

Me = black sheep...
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Yea.. black sheep here, too..

I have one brother- 3 yrs younger who went straight to college at ETSU on a full academic scholarship, graduated and became a police occifer. :D

I also have a half sister that lives in Palm Beach Fl. She just turned 18. We have the same father and oddly the same birthday. I don't know too much about her... :dunno: She's cute and has a horse.. :lol:
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

1 younger brother. total opposite.
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

1 Older brother here.....we are only 11 months and 13 days apart....what would be called Irish Twins..... :roll: I say my mom and dad were a bit "busy" if ya ask me. ;)

He is in the same industry as me....the world of finance. :D
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

my sister is 13 and she's exactly like me almost! She likes swords, videogames, anime..to much stuff in common. >.<

hehe probably when she was a baby I thought she was a boy so I introduced her to videogames. That probably sparked it.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

She likes swords
:P
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

my sister is 13 and she's exactly like me almost! She likes swords, videogames, anime..to much stuff in common. >.<

hehe probably when she was a baby I thought she was a boy so I introduced her to videogames. That probably sparked it.
I used to look up to my big brothers (3 of them) until I became a grownup and realized they were not god. But for a long time I worshipped them.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

I have one of each. Both younger than me.
My sister is in her last year at Tulane in New Orleans, getting an Accounting degree.
She says she's gonna come here and live with me so she can go to NorthWestern's Business college and get her Masters.
Since she looks a lot like me I'm kinda partial to her looks. :)

My brother is the baby and is in his second year at Ohio State in Columbus, OH.
He's too smart for his own good, a jock, and cute as the dickens. :)

Also I have a couple of Triplets by different fathers and other mothers. :cool:
Hey CinnaTrip and T-Trip! :wavey:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

I used to look up to my big brothers (3 of them) until I became a grownup and realized they were not god. But for a long time I worshipped them.
Maybe..she's starting to take her own path. (at first from copying me). She copied my website building hobby. But now she designs graphics and movies...lol

My sister really doesn't worship me. More like she has alot of the same hobbies as me (sword collecting, anime, videogames, etc..etc..) because I influenced her from when she was a little baby this way. Even though we have alot in common, we also vary on what we like in that category. Like for swords she likes the masamune. I like swords like the one from Hellboy, the chinese broardsword. Mine's more of an entire group then my sister's small single category one. Even in anime I like mostly mech stuff or violence like Gantz. (she likes some stuff I like but much much more).
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Also I have a couple of Triplets by different fathers and other mothers. :cool:
Hey CinnaTrip and T-Trip! :wavey:
:goodposting: Right On!
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

neato.. :lolol: I have a set of CuzTrips.. :hi: Cinna, T, and Sho-Trip :D