The Olympics

You may be good at sports but you have a tiny penis.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

The Olympics

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Well Athens 2004 kicks off on friday.

I'm kinda caught in two minds about the Olympics........ I usually catch a few events simply because you can't avoid them on the TV.

Half of me is quite impressed by the fact that some of these people dedicate their whole lives to being the best at their event....... to run that fast... to jump that far etc........

The other half of me just thinks its the biggest waste of time ever........... wow you can throw that sharp thing 80m...... here have a medal :roll:
So you can run 100metres in 10 seconds...... big fucking deal!....... maybe when you're older you can impress people on the streets by showing them how fast you can run.

And all this gymnastics shit!........... mutated girls prancing around like idiots.... wtf is that all about? Image
I guess its fun looking at all the men pretending to be women running in the races......... you can grow your hair as long as you like, put on as much cheap makeup as you can find....... we still all know you're hiding a cock in there somewhere :lol:

This Olympic games is the most expensive one to date........... I really cant see how this is going to benefit Greece........ the gains they will be getting from tourism from the event is no way gonna pay for their costs :?

Is this whole thing just a waste of time?
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

I used to think beach volleyball,would be a good addition to the olympics.. then I saw the potential participants.

And Womens Gymnastics was appealing in my adolescents, but as I grew older, the participants stayed the same age...:?

All in all, the olympics suck, and this time, we'll prolly be luck if we get 2 golds :roll:
*burp :kickcan:
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Re: The Olympics

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

The other half of me just thinks its the biggest waste of time ever........... wow you can throw that sharp thing 80m...... here have a medal  :roll:  
So you can run 100metres in 10 seconds...... big fucking deal!....... maybe when you're older you can impress people on the streets by showing them how fast you can run.
:lolol: :lolol: You crack me up!!! I feel the same way!
I also feel that way about overpaid actors/actresses and singers. Ya know, its NOT that big of a deal that you can read lines/sing good. LOTS of people can.. its shit that you are making a gazillion dollars from it!! :roll:
Anyway, yea, its nice to see so many aflettick people, but... ?
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

I don't like the Olympics..especially the martial arts system that they have.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

I just watch to see diving, cycling...hell....anywhere there are guys wearing spandex!
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

I like the ones where they get a medal just for participating. Very special.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
the blair witch
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by the blair witch »

<span style='color:red'>All i have to say is Phelps is HAWT! that is all</span> ;)
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Alright, when did BASEBALL become an olympic sport? :o and WHY is softball one, they're both practically the same :roll:

And.. suprise sport of the decade...........HANDball. WTF, thats some playground game for pre-teens, and you're gonna tell me, these so called "athletes" train there whole life to play this :roll:
*burp :kickcan:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

The gold medal for eroticism goes to . . .
Simon Barnes
The Olympics are a festival of perfect, near-naked bodies. And for many of the billion spectators the erotic appeal of the athletes underlies the pleasure of watching physical competition

I SHALL be spending an awful lot of the next fortnight looking at near-perfect, near-naked bodies. I can’t say that this is a prospect that fills me with dismay. The 16 days of the Olympic Games are a prolonged feast of many different things, and one of the incidental and totally unavoidable matters is prolonged exposure to the most dramatic forms of physical beauty that the human frame can come up with.

And beauty of this youthful and unthinkingly physical kind cannot fail to have about it a whiff of the erotic. It is not that the Games are about eroticism. They are about winning and losing, just as a Bloody Mary is about vodka and tomato juice. But all the same, there is a lot more about a good Bloody Mary than those two ingredients. The Olympic Games cannot escape and does not wish to escape that special tingle on the lips that is provided by a subtle shake of the Tabasco of sex.

Let us take Svetlana Khorkina. She is a Russian gymnast and a diva of the tenth dan. At 5ft 5in, she is a giant in the land of pixies. With her build, with her nature, gymnastics becomes an all-or-nothing venture. She lacks the advantages of the midgets, who can somersault almost without leaving the ground. Khorkina has no margin for error: her height exaggerates every small imperfection. But when she pulls off a move, her build and her nature give her a languorous grace and startling perfection that the four-foot-tenners can’t begin to dream of.

Her routines on the asymmetric bars brought her gold medals in Atlanta and Sydney, and might again here in Athens. They are not consciously sexy. Khorkina is not a horizontal pole dancer, and when she hits perfection the response is not “Phwoar, wouldn’t mind a bit of thatâ€ÂÂÂÂÂ
the blair witch
Void Regular
Void Regular

Alright, when did BASEBALL become an olympic sport? :o and WHY is softball one, they're both practically the same :roll:

And.. suprise sport of the decade...........HANDball. WTF, thats some playground game for pre-teens, and you're gonna tell me, these so called "athletes" train there whole life to play this :roll:
<span style='color:red'>Why, next thing to become an olympic sport...MASTERBATING! :badgrin: </span>
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

can you imagine the russian team? Al l women with peni.
(that's a plural in Greek, right?) Meh Feh.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

[quote]<span style='color:red'>All i have to say is Phelps is HAWT! that is all</span>

I shall concur. :nodder:

The syncronized diving was coo :wink:
rayster
Geez! I Really Love This Place

Post by rayster »

hope the US does well
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]
the blair witch
Void Regular
Void Regular

rayster

Post by rayster »

so did that dude win???
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]