Michael Moore: IDIOT, heres why.

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Yet you found it appropriate to site this article and to conclude that Moore is an idiot due to its content, so tell me who is the idiot? There only seems to be one contendor here, if you havn't got a substantial arguement or point then just stay quiet. Who really is the idiot here, Moore? or yourself for attempting to insinuate that Moore is foolish by relating a false arguement that holds no water, and then later withdrawing any substance that you claimed to profess?
I am sorry but it annoys me when people attempt to sway people with empty comments and yours my friend was arid.
Aww, and we were all being so civil too.

And don't call me your friend at the same time you insult me. :P

I think we need a moderator so the above quoted post could be reported.
Protector of the Holy Grail.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

want to share some flesh? Or how about a Curry?
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

HJ.. do you not have mod powers?

Personally, I don't think a "reported post" should be given for expressing one's opinion.
On the other hand, there's more fingers.
But, if the post was directed at me, I would probably be offended, too, though.

:dunno:
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

HJ.. do you not have mod powers?  

Personally, I don't think a "reported post" should be given for expressing one's opinion.
On the other hand, there's more fingers.
But, if the post was directed at me, I would probably be offended, too, though.

:dunno:
No one has mod abilities in this topic.

Calling someone an idiot because they don't conform to the view of the poster is not a fair debate.

All I said was I just repeated what another source said.

Other people do the same and it seems that some posters say that certain sources aren't valid. I guess it's because the source dosen't reflect their view.
On the other hand you will notice that I haver never put down a single source from any poster.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

True, I don't think I have ever seen you put down anyone.. :huh:
Other people do the same and it seems that some posters say that certain sources aren't valid. I guess it's because the source dosen't reflect their view.
-always.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

...Other people do the same and it seems that some posters say that certain sources aren't valid. I guess it's because the source dosen't reflect their view.
On the other hand you will notice that I haver never put down a single source from any poster.
I'm so sorry if you're directing that even partially to me.
Like I said it doesn't matter which "side" a tabloid report comes down on.
Most intelligent people, at least those I know, don't believe anything that's written in em, or reported on the ones on television.

They're read, and watched purely for the gossip and entertainment value.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

...Other people do the same and it seems that some posters say that certain sources aren't valid. I guess it's because the source dosen't reflect their view.
I'm so sorry if you're directing that even partially to me.
Like I said it doesn't matter which "side" a tabloid report comes down on.
Most intelligent people, at least those I know, don't believe anything that's written in em, or reported on the ones on television.

They're read, and watched purely for the gossip and entertainment value.
No Sholix, that wasn't pointed at you. It was pointed at the individual that insulted me.

I believe that sources have truth and decepition in them. People usually slant things in the direction they want others to think. Even main stream news people do it also.

But that's the way I think.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Did anyone see the Late Night Show last night? Hehe..Conan made his own film but not on George Bush.. the Bush that was on Access Hollywood. And Conan linked it to George Bush and his connections with the Saudis.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]