For the Michael Moore Fans

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
Kato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kato »

I heard that the fighter pilots in thye air were still asking their control what to do when the plane was crashing into the tower. Control just left them hanging on because they had no idea what to do.I am not blaming Bush for this but in this sort of situation somebody really needs to take control. All I can assume is that Bush was waiting for his speech writer to come up with something for him to say.It reminds me of people who know they are being burgaled but choose to hide in their rooms until the bad men have left.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

I heard that the fighter pilots in thye air were still asking their control what to do when the plane was crashing into the tower. Control just left them hanging on because they had no idea what to do.I am not blaming Bush for this but in this sort of situation somebody really needs to take control. All I can assume is that Bush was waiting for his speech writer to come up with something for him to say.It reminds me of people who know they are being burgaled but choose to hide in their rooms until the bad men have left.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent!

I like this guy! :D
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

you don't have to live in NYC to have been affected by the events of 9/11. 3000+ people died. no one knew what to do b/c even in our worst nightmares could we have imagined someone hijacking a plane and crashing into the Towers.

and i HAVE heard the recordings.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
jasynder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasynder »

do you understand how a DECENTRALIZED military works?

Bush doesnt give the orders to respond to attacks, he doesnt need to.
Just like a superintendent at a school doesnt need to tell a teacher to stopa f ight, they should do it without command from ther top of the bloody chain of command
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

you don't have to live in NYC to have been affected by the events of 9/11. 3000+ people died. no one knew what to do b/c even in our worst nightmares could we have imagined someone hijacking a plane and crashing into the Towers.

Being in middle America or any other small town or city is NOT the same as to have been here in NYC when it happened. You would like to believe it effect you and that it was the same, but I assure you it is not. You have seen pictures and footage but you did not LIVE through it. Sure, everyone in the country was "effected" by what happened but surely you can not argue that it was the same for you.

Also where you live, you will never have to fear an actual threat or incident as we do here.....it will never happen for you and you should be thankful.

You are actually going to dispute that fact that no one was given any orders? I really don't believe that you heard anything.....
jasynder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasynder »

no obviously u cant comprehend basic concepts.
im saying u cant say that bush's remaining in that room would have affected the defense response at ALL

"I heard that the fighter pilots in thye air were still asking their control what to do when the plane was crashing into the tower. Control just left them hanging on because they had no idea what to do"
This is not bush's fault at all.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Thanks for stoppin by. :lol:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

*sigh*

this is pointless. people only hear or see what they want to see & hear and want supports their own agendas.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

There is hope for you yet, Meredith. We just have to work on you.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

if you think that implies that i will ever be democrat or liberal, you misunderstand. i was democrat many moons ago and then i woke up.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Yep.. a bunch of people in my school were crying and stuff because they were afraid that the airforce wasn't going shoot down a plane flying to D.C and it'd land on our town. lol

But anyway..I wasn't one of those people who thought this could never happened or never imagined it.. I knew it was bound to happen. I just didn't know they would've hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. I was thinking a biological attack..
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
jasynder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasynder »

Thanks for stoppin by. :lol:
thanx for not being able to answer :roll:

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Posted Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:33 am:</span>

Yep.. a bunch of people in my school were crying and stuff because they were afraid that the airforce wasn't going shoot down a plane flying to D.C and it'd land on our town. lol

But anyway..I wasn't one of those people who thought this could never happened or never imagined it.. I knew it was bound to happen. I just didn't know they would've hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. I was thinking a biological attack..
yeah but you are a friggin pessimist as it is, god of darkness? come on now.