"Intelligence"

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

How come you guys didn't tell us about Pearl Harbor. There is proof that the British Secret Service knew but wanted to draw us in.  

I still think the Brits know more than they let on.
They did but weren't token seriously.

They warned you also about the new U-boots coming to the american coast and again nothing was done (no black-out on the coast, no convoy,nothing, nada). As a result, hundreds of merchant navy men died and important tonnage of material, food, oil was lost
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Well, I read one account about Intrepid (code name) who said they knew, FDR may have known, but they needed an incident to incite the American people to war. By allowing Pearl Harbor to get hit the isolationists had to shut up. They say there were U-Boats in NY harbor; many Americans responded by enlisting.

You know I really miss the cold war. The balance. Where ever US was USSR was there as a balance. Now, without a superpower enemy I believe we may be heading toward third world nationhood. Pre-WWII depression like government.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Musiclover
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Musiclover »

U boots just trying to torpedo ships would have been enough. There is no justification for the sacrifice of those men.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

btw, you guys might want to read this book...I'll post it's name and author soon.

But basically it connects secret organizations that have been around the pre-Napolean period and what they've done today..

I'll give you guys all a hint...they want to create a world government with the thing that all societies and cultures have in common. Animals have no need for this thing.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

does it haqve something to do with the Illuminati?
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

yes..and the freemasons (orginated in Germany), and the Rothschild, and other guilds.

The book is called Rule by Secrecy

by Jim Marrs
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

Anyone who hasnt yet read the De Vinci code should
Penfold, Shush
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Oh yes, they are certainly in that book, which I too liked. Talks about secret societies back to the time of Jesus.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

De Vinci code is a good book.

It seems secret socities control the world thru money..rather the gov't controlling the world.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Interesting reads, I'm sure.. as soon as I have some spare time to read, I will def. pick up a copy of the De Vinci Code. I have heard that is was super. :)
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Angels and Demons is another good book to read re: Illuminati
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

Im just ordering it now :)
Pay Day today
Penfold, Shush
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

hubby just finished reading it & i'm gonna start it this weekend. typically if he likes a book, i like it too. typically anyway. i DID NOT like those damn Richard Marchenko books.. ugh...
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

If you read the Da Vinchi Code then you should pick up this book that sifts through what is fact, and what is fiction inside the book.