Simpsons' movie

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Simpsons' movie

Post by Peter »

"Simpsons" creator Matt Groening and producer James L. Brooks are leading a team to develop an animated "SIMPSONS" feature. 20th Century Fox's film division started preliminary work on the project last fall.

Many writers from the long-running "The Simpsons" TV series will be involved scripting the film, including Al Jean, Mike Scully, Mike Reiss, David Mirkin and George Meyer.

"It's been 13 years of wanting to do the Simpsons' movie," said Reiss. "Finally Fox said, 'Let's just do it!'"

"We've got a very good and interesting idea, and it's different from the show ... "

As for TV host character "Krusty The Clown", Matt Groening previously developed a live-action "KRUSTY" spinoff, starring Dan Castellanetta in the early 1990s ...

Protector of the Holy Grail.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

I dunno.. the simpsons is a classic, why not just do an hour long special on TV. Look what the movie did to Southpark, it took the magic away
*burp :kickcan:
piratewench
Lurker
Lurker

Post by piratewench »

i think it could go either way. really good or really bad.

i love the simpsons.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I agree with Voidster......... most of the Simpsons episodes are classics anyway.
Don't see the Movie being more than an hour and a halfs worth of good Simpons.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Look what the movie did to Southpark, it took the magic away
no, southpark was CRAP before, the movie was CRAP and southpark is still CRAP after the movie.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?