Kill Bill Volume 2

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

We're going to see this tonight for the midnight showing Image

Got it on my PC....... and I must admit I checked out the first 10 minutes or so :badgrin: .........I couldn't resist. And Samuel L Jackson is in it!!! :shock:

And yes Merideth I think you need to see the first volume first really........... it was originally intended to be one film...... then they later decided to split it into two........ so I don't think it would make much sense :lol:
Mind you the plot isn't exactly hard to follow.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

I'll bet when they releaseit on DVD it will be integrated, but I wonder if the sequence will be different. I could imagine several different versions (in sequencing), and stillit would be good.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Image well I'm not entirely sure I understood what you just said :lol: ........ but I think i might have............

There were a couple of chapters in the first movie that I thought would have made more sense had occured in a different order......... can't remember which exactly.......

I love Tarantino's jumping around in time shit......... but I think he got a bit carried away and some of it wasn't really necessary.......
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

It probably reflects his thinking. I doubt that he thinks in a linear way, Who does? Especially if you are remembering a story or dream, the sequence comes to us in bursts. I don't even know what Im talking about, but I think I'm on to something here.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:lol:

I see what you're saying........ he still could have ordered the chapters a little better though imo........... I know he had to put the big fight scene in at the end and start it off with a short, to the point scene.....but the middle was a bit messy
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I found the screenplay........ but like I said don't read all the way down if you havn't seen volume 2 yet

<a href='http://sfy.iv.ru/sfy.html?script=kill_bill' target='_blank'>http://sfy.iv.ru/sfy.html?script=kill_bill</a>
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

ok, just one question  and if i get a good answer, i might rent vol 1.  why does she want to Kill Bill???
Well, aside from the typical Tarantino style of skipping around in time sequences.....which is great :D it is not definate but apparently because he tried to kill her. :lol:

But supposedly all is made clear in Vol.2.....which is supposed to be EXCELLENT!
And the fact that he killed something unborn..
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

ok, just one question  and if i get a good answer, i might rent vol 1.  why does she want to Kill Bill???
Well, aside from the typical Tarantino style of skipping around in time sequences.....which is great :D it is not definate but apparently because he tried to kill her. :lol:

But supposedly all is made clear in Vol.2.....which is supposed to be EXCELLENT!
And the fact that he killed something unborn..
:roll: i will say again: I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE GIVES AWAY A MAJOR PLOT TO A STORY BEFORE I EVEN SEE IT!!!!!!!
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

ImageImage
Penfold, Shush
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i still have to see vol1
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

i still have to see vol1
watch volume 1.... We'll TELL you bout vol 2. you'll have a better experience
*burp :kickcan:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Merideth wrote:   ok, just one question and if i get a good answer, i might rent vol 1. why does she want to Kill Bill???

Don't ask this if you don't want to hear about the plot. Ok?
:stone: it was rhetorical
:? no it wasn't :lol:

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it Merideth.......... Kill Bill's plot could be summarised in one sentence, and besides the info that GOD let slip is revealed within about 3 minutes of the film starting.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

ok... and maybe not rhetorical but i really just wanted to know what everyone thought of the movie, not a play by play (which is why i STILL haven't clicked that link of doggy's)
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

heh, kill bill's plot can be summarized in the first scene..
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]