House of the Dead

You either ripped off Hollywood or lined the overpaid actors pockets.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

House of the Dead

Post by Peter »

I bought it but I haven't seen it yet.

Is it any good?

I like zombie movies.
Protector of the Holy Grail.
piratewench
Lurker
Lurker

Post by piratewench »

worst zombie movie ever.

the zombies themselves were alright, but then they were killed by a gun. you can't kill a zombie with a gun.

the acting was cheesy, and the story was cheesier. i guess it's based on a video game. some kids want to go to a rave on an island. miss the boat, take their own boat over and no one is there. blah blah blah. some dumb story to prove why the zombies are there. and when i say dumb. i mean a completely ridiculous story. lots of pointless nudity. now, i normally won't complain about this. but this was just dumb. girls randomly ripping off their shirts? at least try to work it into the story line, you know?

and it wasn't scary at all. nor was it level with something like night of the living dead.

can you tell i really hated this movie? i'm still bitter i didn't get my money back. haha.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Damn, sorry to hear that......Is Cabin Fever any good?
piratewench
Lurker
Lurker

Post by piratewench »

haven't seen cabin fever yet, but i am told it's better than house of the dead
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Yeah, House of the Dead sucked. :(
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I've never even heard of this movie............. but I used to play House of The Dead in the arcades.
Great game...... you got either the blue plastic gun......... or the red one and shot at the zombies body parts and watched them drop off :badgrin:

If this was based on the game then.....well you deserve everything you get :roll: ...........there has never been a good film based on a video game since...........err Image........... Citizen Kane ;)
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

I din't know about the video game before I bought it.

I don't go to arcades.
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

I've never even heard of this movie............. but I used to play House of The Dead in the arcades.
Great game...... you got either the blue plastic gun......... or the red one and shot at the zombies body parts and watched them drop off  :badgrin:  

If this was based on the game then.....well you deserve everything you get  :roll: ...........there has never been a good film based on a video game since...........err Image........... Citizen Kane  ;)
Mortal Kombat Image
Penfold, Shush
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I can't remember the Mortal Kombat film....... I'm getting it muddled up with the Streetfighter film and the TV series they had on Channel 5 :o
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

The Mortal Kombat film had Christopher Lambert as Rayden
Penfold, Shush