Pod People are Taking Over NC

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessHeather »

Merideth wrote:
PrincessHeather wrote:
Merideth wrote:actually, right now he might agree with you... we just bought this book "How to Choose The Sex of Your Baby" -- lots of timing and temperature taking and only certain positions allowed
you CAN'T choose the sex of the baby... no matter what you do, which position you are in or what you eat blah blah blah. It all depends on what chromosome spermy hits your egg. Your egg is automatically an X... because girls are XX. Now he will release millions of spem that are either X or Y Chromosme. If one of his X hit your egg you get another girl, if one of his Y hit your egg you get a boy. It all depends on his lil guys and which ones are the strongest.

That is your science lesson for the day. Sorry if I bursted any bubbles.
*sigh* somethings never change....... actually, there is proof that with timing, you can give yourself a greater percentage toward one sex or the other... timing it just right BEFORE ovulation gives greater chance of a girl, b/c the sperm carrying x chromo. are slower swimmers therefore reaching the egg at a slower rate (thus you want them in there before you ovulate) whereas if you want a greater chance of a boy, sex at or just after ovulation will give you that opportunity, as Y sperm swim much faster & you want them there sooner. of course the only sure fire way to "chose" the sex, is to have the sperm "washed" but that's rather expensive. besides, when it comes down to it, as long as the baby is healthy, sex doesn't really matter, but its fun trying.

oh, and as an unscientific study, i have several friends who've used this book and each of them got the sex they were working for. so there... :P
Im going to write a book on HOW TO CHOOSE THE SEX OF YOUR BABY... I mean its a 50/50 chance on what you get... so you can only be wrong 1/2 the time.

So here's Heather's advice on how to choose the sex of your baby:
If you want a girl have sex on the living room floor while eating banananas
If you wan't a boy have sex in the shower while your significant other shoves a cucumber up his ass.

Seriously Mer... you are not THAT backwoods hillbilly to really believe this stuff are you? (No offence to those of you who are backwoods hillbillys ;) )
pawn
Moomin
Moomin

Post by pawn »

:haha: seriously Mer... you are not THAT backwoods hillbilly to really believe this stuff are you? (No offense to those of you who are backwoods hillbillys ;) )

:oops:
The truth is generally seen, rarely heard.
-Balthasar Gracian
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

PrincessHeather wrote: Seriously Mer... you are not THAT backwoods hillbilly to really believe this stuff are you? (No offence to those of you who are backwoods hillbillys ;) )
apparently... you missed THIS
Merideth wrote:besides, when it comes down to it, as long as the baby is healthy, sex doesn't really matter, but its fun trying.
and no, i don't put 100% stock into... but the book was written by doctors, and it has been proven over the last 20 yrs or so since they wrote it(it is revised & updated every few years), that if you follow it exactly, it can/does work.

and as i said before.... some things just never change... a 23 yr old beautician is trying to convince me that she's smarter than a doctor with 20+ yrs experience in reproductive science. :roll:
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

And the title of this thread is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Merideth wrote:
PrincessHeather wrote: Seriously Mer... you are not THAT backwoods hillbilly to really believe this stuff are you? (No offence to those of you who are backwoods hillbillys ;) )
apparently... you missed THIS
Merideth wrote:besides, when it comes down to it, as long as the baby is healthy, sex doesn't really matter, but its fun trying.
and no, i don't put 100% stock into... but the book was written by doctors, and it has been proven over the last 20 yrs or so since they wrote it(it is revised & updated every few years), that if you follow it exactly, it can/does work.

and as i said before.... some things just never change... a 23 yr old beautician is trying to convince me that she's smarter than a doctor with 20+ yrs experience in reproductive science. :roll:
ahhh... seriously Sam, this is why I didn't come back here. IM NOT A FUCKING BEAUTICIAN I AM A LISCENSED COSMETOLOGIST BITCH! I have a DEGREE which includes anatomy, physiology, electricity, and chemistry certifications. I am LISCENSED in hair, skin, nails, and massage.

But whatever, Im only 23, and I know nothing more than a book that was written over 20 years... before DNA was even studied in depth.

Im done, and Im gone. I have a life, and I love you V and T but this shit is old. Im over it, because this is just the begining.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

oh god... you're such a fuckin' baby, PH... you always have been. things don't go your way or everyone doesn't kiss your fuckin' feet and you whine & cry about it. i don't care what you're licensed to do, you're still not a MEDICAL doctor who's been studying, writing and updating this theory for over 20 yrs., it is constantly updated and revised. you are just a bitch who likes to be a know-it-all. and you just had to try to make it seem like you were smarter than me, which is the way it ALWAYS is with you & me. apparently, i intimidate you or something, so you always have to try to prove that you're better or smarter or whatever. :roll:

you're only leaving cause you want everyone to kiss your ass and beg you to stay. beginning? beginnning of what?

oh, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

How fuckin' inane.

We've got people dying in wars, our own googoo is right smack in the middle of HELL, Mother Nature is making us feel her wrath, and y'all gonna argue about this........
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I agree T-Boyd!!

Just put your personal differences aside and get over it instead of resorting to name calling and back and forth bickering.
redrock
Moomin
Moomin

Post by redrock »

they cant help it ....lol

its a female pissing contest.............lmao

but please remember im not one to stir up any shit!
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

fine by me......
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

redriock
its a female pissing contest.............lmao
as long as the pee hits the strip and turns it pink, it's a girl.
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

the point is that I have enough drama in my REAL LIFE that I don't need someone degrading me because of my age, profession, and who she presumes I am because of an online hatred that has spanned over years.

You are right T, there are thousands of men dying over in Iraq... and every time a new missle or bomb is dropped somewhere new I stay up crying at night hoping that its not the day Aaron is going to tell me that hes going somewhere... his job is to be the first ones there, so with all this shit going on in Israel and Korea I never know when its going to be the last time I am going to see him for a while... or ever again.

The fact that a month ago I packed up all my shit and moved away from my whole entire life , everyone I know and love, to be with him... I know NO ONE here... and I thought that maybe comming on to talk to you guys who I have known for so long would make me feel less alone. Instead when I voice my opinion... which is all I WAS FUCKING DOING... I get attacked because I am a 23 y/o beautician.

I feel like to stay in this little community I have to rely on one word answers and smilies so I don't get into arguments. Im not going to do that, but Im not going to be attacked either. Im sorry my parents didn't have sex earlier so I could be older, and Im sorry that I spent $15,000 on an education that makes me NOTHING in your eyes. I have REAL LIFE to deal with.
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Merideth wrote:oh god... you're such a fuckin' baby, PH... you always have been. things don't go your way or everyone doesn't kiss your fuckin' feet and you whine & cry about it. i don't care what you're licensed to do, you're still not a MEDICAL doctor who's been studying, writing and updating this theory for over 20 yrs., it is constantly updated and revised. you are just a bitch who likes to be a know-it-all. and you just had to try to make it seem like you were smarter than me, which is the way it ALWAYS is with you & me. apparently, i intimidate you or something, so you always have to try to prove that you're better or smarter or whatever. :roll:

you're only leaving cause you want everyone to kiss your ass and beg you to stay. beginning? beginnning of what?

oh, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Oh and by the way FUCK YOU... there are a lot worse things I could say but I am going to be the adult and not.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

:roll:

Whatever..... If you were merely stating your opinion (as you put it), you would have left out the insults (THAT backwoods hillbilly???). Don't start nothing, won't be nothing... I don't have time for little girls trying to pretend they are big & bad. You're not the only one with drama in their real life (in case you missed it my Dad DIED 6 weeks ago), so you have no exclusive right to act like a bitch. You didn't have to respond at all to my comments, you chose to seek them out and specifically act like a bitch toward me, what did you except? That I would just ignore you?

I'm done, stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. But fuck with me, and I fuck back.

Oh, and have a nice day! :D
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

PH, I don't know you well, but I do like your hair. So far I have enjoyed your posts, so you know, stick around. Merideth is a ginger kid, so, you have to expect the fiesty behavior. Frankly, my dear, blah blah.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.