Burnout 3

Give your thumbs some exercise on an Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo or ZX81.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Burnout 3

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Excellent game....... best arcade racer around. 8)

If you havn't played the first 2, you basically get rewarded for driving dangerously, and the crashes are amazing.
its also the fastest racing game ever :o

Check out some videos (you'll need Quicktime):
http://www.eagames.com/official/burnout ... videos.jsp
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

so I played it the other night at a friends house......... dying to get my hands on it, but alas no cash Image

figured I'd rent it for the weekend......... checked blockbusters website....... said all you needed was a credit card to join......... went up there..... saw the game on the shelves :) ........ turns out you need 2 proofs of address, even though the website states OR not AND :evil:

Went home...... got my two letters....... returned to the store.......... guess what?

The fuckers hadn't got the game in yet..... the delivery never came..... they just moved the coming soon boxes to the rent shelf Image fucking cunts
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

I would get BurnOut 3 but it's not on the GCN..might get it on the PC though. Until then I'm happy with my Street Racing Syndicate. :)
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Its odd, theres been no talk of Burnout 3 coming to PC :? ... I'm sure it will eventually though.

I really want to check out Street racing Syndicate, it looks excellent......
Been alot of street racing games out lately and still coming....... Need For SPeed Underground 2 is coming as well, but the first one annoyed me....... how can you not have replays on a racing game for fucks sake :roll: