Delayed delete,rename,random changing folders.

Are you computarded and need some help?
[^_^x]
Lurker
Lurker

Delayed delete,rename,random changing folders.

Post by [^_^x] »

Ok so heres my problem, I recently was organizing my Music and i set the folders to thumbnails and set it so the cd over was the image showing on the folder. I got a most done and added some new folders (alums) today. I noticed they assigned themselves different folder's cover art. I thought no big deal and just changed them.

Anyways after I was going thru stuff to delete but when i delete it it deletes (the progress bar to trash pops up) and in reality the file isnt in the folder anymore, but it appears as it is still there, its still selectable but you cant open it. I have to close out the folder and reopen or track back and then forward back into the foldder for it to refresh. Its pretty annoying, It also does it when im renaming something, it will rename it but wont appear renamed until I leave the folder.

Anyone have any idea on whats up? Tried system restore but no luck.
[^_^x]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [^_^x] »

k weird i started moving things to back up and now its deleting normally again. Guess it was just being a tard.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

It sound like Windows protection shit, there is a reg hack but it's far too much hassle
*burp :kickcan:
[^_^x]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [^_^x] »

I read it had something to do with sharind a drive on the network, unshared folders work fine. Wonder if I should install visio.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

*burp :kickcan:
[^_^x]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [^_^x] »

cool Ill try this out v0id, thanks =D
rayster
Geez! I Really Love This Place
Geez! I Really Love This Place

Post by rayster »

sounds like a big pain in the ARSE to me
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]