Burning DVDs

Are you computarded and need some help?
alaska
Lurker
Lurker

Burning DVDs

Post by alaska »

not sure if this goes here or not but....I want to burn some dvd's...and Im not sure how to go about doing it...what do I need?
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

1. A DVD Burner
2. Blank DVD Media (Check your burner to see if youy can use + AND - DVDR's)
3. A burning proggy (Nero 6, Easy CD Creator 6)
4. Some coffee :lol:

Now on the other hand, if you want to copy retail DVD's... (for back-up purposes ) Image you'll need a lil' proggy called DVD XCopy
*burp :kickcan:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

and get the older version..I think the company recently got told by the Supreme Court that they have to change the software so it can't be used to make back-ups. But it's no biggie because my dad and I both have older versions of the program. :)
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

at the moment, Xcopy xpress, makes "back up"copys.. it juswt sticks a warning at the beginning, saying that its a backup, and that it's illegal to distribute it if you don't own the original :lol::lol: :lol:

on a side note... I've just downloaded a good copy of I' Robot :lol:
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Have you watched it yet? I love Will Smith.. Oh, yea.. back on topic.. I have/had Nero 6 on my computer.. never gotta chance to use it. Computer died.. :(
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Have you watched it yet? I love Will Smith.. Oh, yea.. back on topic.. I have/had Nero 6 on my computer.. never gotta chance to use it. Computer died.. :(
just got through watching it.. lets just say... s'ok, nuttin special, not worth going into a theatre, full of annoying kids (yeah Im talking 'bout the staff)

Will Smiths witty wise cracks, although getting a bit tired, actually kept me watching. It DID get kinda good, towards the end (don't want to give anythign away... I HATE it when peeps do that) .. you know action sequences, heads getting torn off.. the usual stuff

anyhoo, back to the topic :o

Yup I use Nero 6 for burning Music, backups, and movies I've downloaded.. but to get a good copy of a retail DVD, I use Xcopy

Edit: Oh and DVD Writers are dirt cheap at the moment. WHY cant TFT monitors drop in price the way DVD burners have :bitch: