Heroes Poll

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.

Is the cheerleaders Dad a Bad guy???

Yes, He is a bad guy and is out to controll or kill all special people
40%
No, He is a good guy and wants to protect his daughter the cheerleader
40%
I'm a turd and really don't care.
20%

Total votes: 5

Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Heroes Poll

Post by Not Don »

Is the cheerleader's Dad a "bad " guy???
[i]Let not the sands of time get in your crotch.
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i have no idea.... i thought so at first, but now i'm not so sure, especially now that we know he's NOT siler...
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

I have a lot of questions about the show Heroes.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. "Save the cheerleader, save the world" sounds fairly clear-cut.

But you start to wonder. What happens if I don't save the cheerleader? The cheerleader isn't saved now, and the world seems OK to me. How long do I have to save the cheerleader? Do I have to save the cheerleader by a certain day? Does heroism have an expiration date? What if I don't "save" the cheerleader, but I am reasonably helpful to the cheerleader? What if I have rampant patriotism and only want to save America? Saving the world is a lot of responsibility. What do I have to do to just save America? Ok, and China, I need to save China as well.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/KennyT/kennyt-sig.gif[/img]
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Not Don »

I see where you're going with your line of questioning and believe you're on the right track . Some people have suggested that in the book she was saved but kind of banged up and thus resulted in the flooding of Louisiana by hurricane Katrina.

I also have wondered if she stopped cheerleading would she still need saving and would the world be doomed?
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

There you go. If the Cheerleader becomes an AV Nerd, there are no worries. So instead of Save the Cheerleader, they should convert the Cheerleader into geekdom
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

so if you convert the cheerleader to geekdom, would a new cheerleader need saving or would the mantra now be: save the geek, save the world? is that fact that she's a cheerleader have anything to do with it at all? does it matter? would she still need saving if she was a pothead or punk rocker or a goth kid?
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

If so, the message would be Save Clair, Save the World... but specifically the message is Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Not Don »

Word
KennyT wrote:If so, the message would be Save Clair, Save the World... but specifically the message is Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Not Don »

I don't think it would be "save the geek, save the world". Maybe something like "save the geek, save downtown Mudville, Kentucky."
Merideth wrote:so if you convert the cheerleader to geekdom, would a new cheerleader need saving or would the mantra now be: save the geek, save the world? is that fact that she's a cheerleader have anything to do with it at all? does it matter? would she still need saving if she was a pothead or punk rocker or a goth kid?
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Not Don wrote:I don't think it would be "save the geek, save the world". Maybe something like "save the geek, save downtown Mudville, Kentucky."
Merideth wrote:so if you convert the cheerleader to geekdom, would a new cheerleader need saving or would the mantra now be: save the geek, save the world? is that fact that she's a cheerleader have anything to do with it at all? does it matter? would she still need saving if she was a pothead or punk rocker or a goth kid?
No no, that would "Save the redneck, Save Mudville, Kentucky"
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

LOL... You do realize I live in KY right? HA!!
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Merideth wrote:
Not Don wrote:I don't think it would be "save the geek, save the world". Maybe something like "save the geek, save downtown Mudville, Kentucky."
No no, that would "Save the redneck, Save Mudville, Kentucky"

LMFAO!!!

I love this show though.
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Not Don »

Didn't have a clue. :oops:
KennyT wrote:LOL... You do realize I live in KY right? HA!!
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

Louisville, KY born and raised. Going to Churchill Downs tomorrow even. Go Baby Go
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

I'm a Turd :oops: