American Idol

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

American Idol

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

:o How can I take this much pleasure in seeing so many people's pipe dreams shattered on national TV? Image

And WHO told these poor people that they sounded good??? Image

The girl at the end was... Image interesting
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I agree....where the hell do they get the idea that they sound good???? Image

that girl was Image

I'm going to miss most of this season because I'll be in class Image
starborn80
What's a post?
What's a post?

Post by starborn80 »

i loved it... the first part of the season is always a big kick for me... listening to the millions of hopeful.. who just want to get made fun of... go to beauty school psycho chic :haha:
dahkme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dahkme »

Everyone is talking about Mary Mary Quite the Scary. The show was insteresting, I am rooting for the woman who pawned her wedding rings, and they called her husband and daughter out. He was white/she was black and they had a little girl. I also like the kid with the guts to leave his band, but if I was the band I would be thinking, hey he makes it we make it. I have never watched before, and really did not need to with all the boards and everything there is about it, but thought I would try this season
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

i usually ONLY watch the first few episodes just to watch all the realllllly bad people. i'm rooting for the girl that pawned her rings too! she was awesome and she has a great story!!!
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
googoo3
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by googoo3 »

Hehe just saw a few minutes of it now... Yeah I like also the woman that pawned her ring.. and it would be nice to have some "older" people comepiting...

I stopped watching after the scary black guy with those scary blue eyes sang :lol:

Personaly I never really watch none of the shows but cause of my sister and dad I see parts and mostly hear from my room the US, UK & Israeli version of the show :shock:
My ancestors wandered lost in the wilderness for 40 years because even in biblical times, men would not stop to ask for directions.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

oooh an Israeli version.... i bet that's funnnny too!!!

googoo, i've been meaning to ask you. are you Israeli or are you a military brat? lol and i apologize if this has been asked already and i missed it.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

googoo3 wrote:I stopped watching after the scary black guy with those scary blue eyes sang :lol:
YIKES! He was gruesome! :haha:

Liked when Mark (Hottie McHotterson) McGrath told that one guy who made it.. "You look like Milli AND Vanilli".. :haha:
googoo3
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by googoo3 »

Merideth wrote:oooh an Israeli version.... i bet that's funnnny too!!!

googoo, i've been meaning to ask you. are you Israeli or are you a military brat? lol and i apologize if this has been asked already and i missed it.
Hehe, I am Israeli born and raised here.

But I am an American citizen cause my dad immigrated to here from the States 8)

So no I am not a militairy brat, although I was a soldair myself a few years ago :lol:
My ancestors wandered lost in the wilderness for 40 years because even in biblical times, men would not stop to ask for directions.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

awesme 8)
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

wow, your dad immigrated there from here, huh? so have you ever been here to the good old U S of A?
googoo3
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by googoo3 »

Yep, family and all. We used to come once a year when my grandma was still alive & also travel all around the States ... I was also last Septemper-October for a vacation :)

Actually my plan is to do my MA in the States in one of the big universities... but that also depends if I can get good scholarships :? & other then that I know that at some point I am going to live in the States for awhile... hopefully NY or where ever I have opertunities :D
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

8) cool
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

For some reason, I just remembered a guy that worked at one of the kiosks in the Mall.. he was from Israel, and he sold great hand carved stuff from Bethleham.. He left to go back right after Christmas, tho.. :( His name is Hannah... know him? :lol:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

verti... you're too funnyyy :haha: