Desperate Housewives

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I hate repeats!
alaska
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alaska »

T-Boyd wrote:Rerun tonight....

Clip show next week....

BAH!
does that mean that they are going to show clips from that past shows for one hour!! ?? :?
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

The TV Guide said clips from this season....

But there's only been, what......3 goddamned shows?????
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

[scroll]YAY!!!!!!!!!![/scroll]
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Did no one watch????

Where's the gab?

So.....Bree and Betty are gonna be "palsy-walsy", eh?
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I missed it....
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Did anyone watch last night's episode?

GoOoOooOoOod stuff....

Edie confessed to Susan about burning down her house.. Susan was wired and when Edie found out, there was a scuffle to take possesion of the recorder. While fighting for it, Edie stumbled into a yellow-jacket hive. Being allergic to bee stings, she's currently in the hospital swollen up like a pre-gastric bypass Star Jones. Susan goes to her and apologizes for the fiasco (which she shouldn't have) and offers her a deal. Edie tells her that she hates her and to cram the deal.
Lynette's suspicion that Tom is cheating is confirmed as she follows him to Atlantic City. He tells her he's going on a business trip with colleague Jerry. However, Lynette sees that he, in fact, goes alone to a woman's house. She returns home and packs the boys and their things and heads out. (Poor Lynette.. my heart actually hurt for her. :( )
Bree finally cracks as she tries to prepare the perfect birthday party for snotty daughter Danielle. At the end of the show, we see Bree check herself into a psychiatric hospital. Danielle is in BIG trouble... she knocks Matthew's mom unconscious and releases him from the basement...
Paul Young is in hot water again. Mrs. Huber's sister has been taking her own blood for days now and storing it for good use. Paul walks into his kitchen in the middle of the night and slips and falls in a pool of blood. (uck) He follows the blood trail to his garage and when he gets to the garage, the cops show up at his house. (They have obviously already been called) Upon searching through his garage, they find 2 of her fingers in his car. YES! SHE CUT OFF HER OWN FINGERS! She subsequently moves herself into hiding to a location that is "hidden from the rest of the world". Paul will surely be suspected of her murder... never doubt the intentions of a bitter woman scroned.. mwhahaha!
Gabby feels left out and pissed off becuse Carlos is tending to Chamblais (sp) LOL. Since has become pregnant, she seems to be allergic to all of Gabby's "high-maintenance" smelly products. Carlos moves the maid into the master bedroom, forcing Gabby and her products out of that room. Gabby is pissed about it and takes action by spraying a concoction of all of her products throughout the room, making it impossible for the maid to even go upstairs. Carlos finds this action spiteful and horrendous and decides to sleep on the couch. The sweet maid makes Carlos a sandwich and as he bites into it, we see a spark of "something" in his eyes as he smiles at the "oven" in which his beloved child incubates. We cn only speculate what is about to happen between them.. (uh-oh for Gabby!!)
Next week is the finale and I KNOW it will be a good one! Don't miss it!!
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

Last night's episode was great!!!
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

So did anyone watch last night?

I can't believe Zach killed the old guy and cut his father off!! And who is the crazy dentist and why did he run over Mike?
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

HELL YEAH, I WATCHED!!!

Zach's a psycho, I think.....and as for the dentist guy....beats me :dunno: I think he has a 6 or 7 show story line next season....

Poor, poor Bree....

And where-the-hell was Edie during the finale?
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

I know - I couldn't believe Edie wasn't in the last episode of the season either! I agree that Zach is highly unstable. It is going to create an interesting twist to see what he does with all that power.