The Apprentice

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

DoggyDelicius wrote:cock up the final task  :badgrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw it.... :P
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I've watched every single episode from the second one onwards, and I've got to say that getting through that 3 hour finale was pretty hard :? ......... it was a real let-down.

I think the major problem was that it was obvious who was going to win before the show even started. And during the episode they didn't even attempt to create any sort of doubt or suspense ......... everyone knew that Kelly was going to win.
The producers of the show obviously knew, which is why they stuck all the "fillers" at the end of the show, after the winner had been announced.
I suppose it wasn't their fault that they had a clear winner, but they could have at least edited the footage or something to make it seem like it was a close race. :roll:
Anyway...... suspense = 0.0001

My second major problem with it was the retarded presenter they had :wtfreak:
He was some fat freak with a pink tie, fake tan and either a cold or the worst case of annoying nasal speech ever. :x Seriously, he made me want to take my banging hammer to the screen :evil:

I suppose I might just be upset that the series is over, but it did seem like a crappy way to end such a great series. :(

Season 3 looks quite exciting with the new straights vs streets twist :o :lol: ....... but then again they did all appear to be incredibly ugly. :badgrin:
Talking of ugly....... I never liked Sandy at all in the beginning, but the last couple of episodes where she stood up for herself she has just become more and more attractive to me....... I think shes a cutie Image

Hurry up and get season 3 on the TV please Mr Trump.......... and btw I'm going to live in his new apartment complex on the West Side one day Image