The Apprentice

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

The Apprentice

Post by DoggyDelicious »

please please please.........

If anybody out there watches the Apprentice, please fill me in on whats happening........... [-o<

I need weekly updates :o

I love this show................. caught a load of episodes recently, but I won't be able to watch it anymore and I have to know what happens next.................

If not............. you're fired!!! :badgrin:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:cry: Its on tonight ........... please somebody watch it for me [-o<

I want that midget Lawyer bitch to go........... I can't stand her :evil:

-------------------------------

I think they started showing the first season over here now. but I already know the winner of that :(

So anyway did anybody catch it tonight? :)
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

DoggyDelicious wrote::cry:  Its on tonight ........... please somebody watch it for me  [-o<  

I want that midget Lawyer bitch to go........... I can't stand her  :evil:
Midget lawyer bitch...............................:rofl:

Arent there any episodes on suprnova?
*burp :kickcan:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

no they don't do The Apprentice :cry:
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

The Donald's hair scares me...
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:woo: I found a site where they put up the episodes the next day.............. downloading episode 6 as we speak........... so no telling me what happens =;
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:cry: Well it appears nobody watches this show.............. and since we don't have it over here......... I don't get my watercooler moments :cry:

I guess I could go schytzophrenic and just discuss it with myself :badgrin:

Ok so I really want that midget bitch to go................ I HATE HER!!!
The sexy New York hottie has gone, so I'll have to move onto the blonde woman..................... shes fairly hot I guess.

I hate Ivana as well :evil: ........ she just annoys the fuck out of me.......... shes kinda like an ugly version of my boss......... yuck!!!
And shes always finding a fault in others when she has no clue herself.

Finally a guy left this week......... I think Trump picked the fashion challenge to ty and even the odds somewhat. But the guys are just more boring in the boardroom......... they don't have that bitchy thing going on.
We need more female boardrooms!!! :badgrin:

I think Elizabeth may be next......... the team hate her the most I think........ plus she is so whiny..............aww boo hoo poor me :roll:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I HATE Ivana :badgrin:

I hope she goes next ........ shes always finding fault with everybody.............. such a backstabbing bitch.

Then theres Maria............ she just loves herself too much, and thinks she can get on with her looks alone......... it seems however that she cannot.

The other sexy woman....the blonde one, can't remember her name :? ........ i used to think she was ok, but her bitchy side came out last week when Elizabeth got fired. She is doing a good job of keeping out of the way most of the time........ but she will have to step into the limelight at some point.

The other woman I never even notice........ she justs fades into nothingness.

I'll comment on the men when my computer speeds up. :)
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Well, I watch this show and the last 2 episodes were the best so far. ;)
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

OMG!!!

her fifth time in the boardroom and yet again she survives!!! When is that negative bitch Ivana gonna go? Image I HATE HER!!!!

Things are really hotting up now Image .......... I loved that Maria got exposed this week, I think she managed to break the world record for the most amount of blinks in 30 seconds :lol:

Bitch got exposed!!! :badgrin: She really needs to learn that looking hot and wearing a pair of fuck-me-heels ain't gonna get you far in the world.
Jen is playing a better game......... she does what Maria does but also backstabs and hides under the radar............... she really needs to get exposed as well.

I hate that Military guy Kelly as well...... hes such a bully........ fucker needs to go!!! :evil:

The young kid, the black dude, and the bleeched blonde dude look like the biggest competitors so far..............
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

DoggyDelicious wrote:
She really needs to learn that looking hot and wearing a pair of fuck-me-heels ain't gonna get you far in the world.

It doesn't. Damn thats where I've been going wrong :lol:
*burp :kickcan:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

T-Boyd wrote:The Donald's hair scares me...
finally, someone said it. I wish one of those apprentice candidates would tell him how foolish he looks combing his hair upside his head. But, he is surrounded by yesmen and yeswomen.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

When you have that sort of money I don't think it matters what you got on your head.......... has anybody seen his fiance? :shock:
I'm sure shes completely in love with Donald and would be with him even if he was poor Image
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

More importantly.......did anyone see her engagement ring? :faint:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I can't believe out of all the contestants the supposed best two are Kelly and Jenn Image

I really don't care for Kelly at all, but I just want to see Jenn make a serious fool out of herself and completely cock up the final task :badgrin:
3 hour season finale!!! :rock: