9/11 Show

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

9/11 Show

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Channel 4 , one of the more risque terrestrial (ET phone home :lol: ) British TV stations is about to screen a new drama about the events of 9/11.

Nothing unusual there, I imagine there have been one or two in the US already.......... but wait :o ........

This new drama revolves around the hijackers themselves and follows their lives before the event. :shock:
From what I have seen from the adverts they seem to look favourably on the hijackers, showing their family dramas, love lives :? etc.
I guess basically they will be the heros of the program.

I'm positive this is gonna cause a bit of an uproar........ and will definatley never get screened over in the States.
i just found it strange that the first british dramatization of the events ever is going to take this slant on the situation.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 9/11 Show

Post by v0id »

This new drama revolves around the hijackers themselves and follows their lives before the event.  :shock:  
From what I have seen from the adverts they seem to look favourably on the hijackers, showing their family dramas, love lives  :?  etc.
:o oh no knowing Channel 4 (although they've gone a bit tame since channel fuzzy ....I mean 5) it's gonna be a soap opera.
Picture the scene:

Abdulah kisses all of his wives, goodbye, as he plans his journey to work...turns to them & says "Don't cook anything for me tonight, I may not be home" He drives to the airport, with his co-worker Baldeep, with some cheesy music playing as all of his wives are crying in the background
*burp :kickcan:
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Image V0id you're certifiable.

Wish we could get this one Doggy.
I'd really like to see it. :?
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

or how about the night before as they dickered with hookers over the price of a blowjob. And wound up not getting any because the price was too high. Do you suppose they thought they might live? Did they all know the plan or did it become evident later? If they knew then why would they barter over sex, why not pay full price for once, it's your last night on earth?

Yeah, I'd like to see this one. But we are very shielded despite the cries of freedom of press. I am still wainting to hear North Vietnam's side or how they won.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

or how about the night before as they dickered with hookers over the price of a blowjob. And wound up not getting any because the price was too high.  
:o thats episode 2, when Abdulah's thinkng about how he betrayed wife number 4 , and hopes he gets home safely to make it upto her
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

the sequel will have all the virgins in paradise that they get.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Well its on tonight ...... am going out to start my birthday celebrations early, but I might be able to catch it. If not i'll definately record it.......

Turns out its a feature length film, called The Hamburg Cell

<a href='http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=135253' target='_blank'>http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/fi ... =135253</a>
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:o it was actually pretty good.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

huh... :dunno:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

The movie the Hamburg Cell was pretty good Image
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

The movie the Hamburg Cell was pretty good Image
:ermm: Was that about Ronald Macdonald?
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah somebody stole his Hamburgers......... I won't tell you who in case you want to see it........
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

9/11 show part 2

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Well the flow of 9/11 shows have started over here........ tomorrow is a show about the Conspiracy theory that the US government was involved in the attacks :? . not too sure about that one.

Anyway tonight I watched a show about the battle between the architects on the designing of the new building to replace the World trade Centre........ it was kinda sad and showed that at the end of the day the money men won :(

if you ask me I say forget about a building........ should just leave it alone.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

you can put a conspiracy theory to anything.

Dont you think its a conspiracy what hte RIAA and MPAA are doing to illegal filesharing
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

huh?

I thought it was just the Yanks who obsessed everything into a conspiracy theory, and that dating back to the rebellion (we call that the Revolution, btw) when our forefathers thought the Brits were conspiring to enslave the colonists. Oh it's all in the Illuminati, you can ask G.O.D.