9/11 Show

Share your favourite TV shows or just moan at FOX for cancelling Firefly.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

...ands its a conspiracy that someonelse ALWAYS puts the empty milk bottles back in the fridge :x
*burp :kickcan:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Image I have to admit to that crime :badgrin:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

The biggest conspiracy is the weather. Think about it.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Well the conspiracy shiow was on last night....... and it was shit :roll:

They had said in the adverts that they would offered startling proof of a conspiracy........ but they didn't.

First one: The Airforce didn't shoot down the planes. :? err all that says to me is that they were incompetent.

Second one: err I missed this one because I was flicking between channels :lol:

Third one: something about stocks and shares missed this one too :lol:

Fourth one: The Pentagon crash might not have been a plane. The evidence was that firstly there was hardly any plane debris at the site, only a couple of pieces which conspiracy theorists claimed the government planted there afterwards.
Also there was a time-lapse security camera of the impact but it didn't show a plane just the explosion.
Also afterwards the hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the wingspan of the plane :shock:

:o This one sounded pretty convincing, the talk on the internet was that it was actually a cruise missile....... however the program then dispelled the theory:
The reason there was little debris is that the plane hit the building travelling around 500 miles per hour, hence most of it burned on impact or entered the building itself.
The time-lapse camera wouldn't have had time to capture the plane if it was travellig that fast.
The plane was travelling so fast that the wings collapsed backwards into the body of the plane.
All that plus the fact that there were hundreds of normal people who actually witnessed the plane crashing there
:roll:

Fourth One: They say that the Twin Towers were demolished with explosives since they both should not have fallen so sweetly if at all.
Actually they fell because of their design... something about a different type of central support system.

Fifth One: The fact that intelligence agencies knew about terrorist threats beforehand. Once again just says incompetence to me

Sixt One: no idea I turned it off because it was so shit
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

The HamBurglar ALWAYS steals the burgers

Shifty fella, ain't he?
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Fourth one: The Pentagon crash might not have been a plane. The evidence was that firstly there was hardly any plane debris at the site, only a couple of pieces which conspiracy theorists claimed the government planted there afterwards.
Also there was a time-lapse security camera of the impact but it didn't show a plane just the explosion.
Also afterwards the hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the wingspan of the plane  :shock:  

:o  This one sounded pretty convincing, the talk on the internet was that it was actually a cruise missile....... however the program then dispelled the theory:
The reason there was little debris is that the plane hit the building travelling around 500 miles per hour, hence most of it burned on impact or entered the building itself.
The time-lapse camera wouldn't have had time to capture the plane if it was travellig that fast.
The plane was travelling so fast that the wings collapsed backwards into the body of the plane.
All that plus the fact that there were hundreds of normal people who actually witnessed the plane crashing there
 :roll:  

Interesting you brought that up Doggy.

My brother sent this to me on just that issue....that the government is lying to us about a plane actually crashing into the Pentagon.

Check it out

<a href='http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... gon121.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... 121.swf</a>

BTW JP.....you a member of the Illuminati? 8-[
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

The HamBurglar ALWAYS steals the burgers

Shifty fella, ain't he?

:x damn you I recorded it and hadn't had time to watch it. Now you've spoilt it :(
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

:twisted:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Yeah it was originally the only of the conspiracies that I believed...... seemed plausible and the evidence seemed pretty strong.......
But they completely discredited it....... my explanation isn't as good as theirs :lol: .. but trust me it was a plane.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Why is the Twin Towers spot still ground zero? Theres been other explosions/disasters in the world
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Why is  the Twin Towers spot still ground zero?  Theres been other explosions/disasters in the world
Yep....thought it was ridiculous thing to call it anyhow.... :roll:
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Its a conspiracy I tell you........ its special code........ think about it...... they've named alot of things with numbers. :o

9/11
ground zero.
there was this program on TV last night called victim 0001 :? about the first official casulaty of 9/11

The Twin Towers = 2

the Pentagon has 5 sides Image

Passenger 57 ........ oh no that was Wesley

i'm sure this all adds up to something Image
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

OMG!

Twin Towers (the Bush girls are twins, aren't they)
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

OMG!

Twin Towers (the Bush girls are twins, aren't they)
hehe Twin Bush
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Its a conspiracy I tell you........ its special code........ think about it...... they've named alot of things with numbers.  :o  

9/11  
ground zero.
there was this program on TV last night called victim 0001  :?  about the first official casulaty of 9/11

The Twin Towers = 2

the Pentagon has 5 sides Image

Passenger 57 ........ oh no that was Wesley

i'm sure this all adds up to something Image
:lolol: