Ugh..first day of school.

Are you aceing your classes, or do you ride the short bus?
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

I guess that works. The girls around my town aren't that attractive. Well most of them. :P
Thats why they invented alcohol :lol:
*burp :kickcan:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

If you drink enough even the sheep look sexy. Or so I'm told, I wouldn't have any first hand knowledge of such.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

I guess that works. The girls around my town aren't that attractive. Well most of them. :P
lots and lots of incahol!! hehe ya gotta know the thing to get the joke
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

well, he shouldn't have to drink to know that i am attractive, afterall, he has a pic :D ;)
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

I have never seen you NA and I think you attractive!
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

aww, thanks! i just wish G.O.D would get a scanner and put my pic up, even though it's of me when i was a chubby girl(lost ALOT of weight after H.S.)
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
C-Dub
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by C-Dub »

w00t bumped into the hot/ultra smart girl from my HS law class .. this will be a good semester
[i][b]WERD[[/b]/i]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

GOODY FOR YOU! go c-dub!

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

aww, thanks! i just wish G.O.D would get a scanner and put my pic up, even though it's of me when i was a chubby girl(lost ALOT of weight after H.S.)
You mean that ain't a real pic of you?
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

no that's just a pic i found of an outfit i like. i have red hair as of now, my boobs are bigger than hers, my eyes are prettier, my hair is shorter....and my eyes are green

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Damn I'm in love!! Dana Scully of the x-files was my first hottie
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Damn I'm in love!! Dana Scully of the x-files was  my first hottie
hell yeah :P
*burp :kickcan:
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

hey I've got all 9 seasons just for her!!
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lmao, everyone says that when they meet me.....cept i have a prettier face than scully

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

W0000t yeah!!!!!