Ugh..first day of school.

Are you aceing your classes, or do you ride the short bus?
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lmao
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Dana Scully only prettier and with green eyes damn I'm in love again
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

too bad i'm taken, huh?
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

yeah and almost 20 years too young ...maybe next year?
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lol, we'll see!

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

God I hope I live that long hehe
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

lmao...it all depends on how things are working out between me and G.O.D, but things are looking very promising for us

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

well actually I am happy for ya after exiting my third divorce
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i try to take my relationships slowly and make sure things are tight before i jump into anything

god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

What a smart way to go where were you when I was getting married all these times? I could have used the advice!
Lynne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lynne »

When did/does school start for you, G.O.D? Lucky to be out of there in a year (I've four more years left ... Yes, I'm an idiot who's definetly doing a victory lap *sigh*)

This semester:
Science, Music, History, Math
I'm looking forward to a very LOOOW average this semester with three of my worst classes!
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

The school year started on Aug 30th... :(

But at least I get out in May this year. :). After you get to junior or sophmore year it begins speeding up. Soon you'll be a Senior and you'll be like "Wtf, where'd all the time go"...I know I said that. lol

Only class I really hate is AP Environmental Science. I just hate Environmental Science...Any other science I'm good at. Music...eh.., History and Math are my two excelling classes.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Lynne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lynne »

Does that mean you're bad at English, then? Most people are either awesome at Math and Science, or awesome at English (I excel in English -- taking a grade eleven course next sem, so we'll see how that goes ... :S)

Can't wait till I get to the "wheretf did the time go?" stage, because this past week has felt SOOOOOO long.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Hehe when your a Senior you go "wtf where did the time go"..and you wish you had more time. It's not fun being hit with the classwork load of 3 AP classes, and college applications and essays...

It's like "wtf where did the time go" and then "oof that punch really really hurt". Cause that's what the workload feels like at the beginning of the school year. Applications, and all that junk.

As for english, I usually get a C or B in it. If I'm alllowed to free write, like write my opinions or ideas then I usually get good grades. But if it's more like read this and write an essay about it. I pretty much automatically get a C no matter how many times I revise it or get people to help me.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Lynne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lynne »

Applications? Do you've any idea where you're going to go?

It's been (almost officially) two months of school now, and mid-terms are approaching quick *sigh*. It's gone slow, yet quick ... If that makes sense?