I fuckin' hate 'em.....

Everything about your job, or just bitch about that collegue who just surfs the internet all day
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Neigh
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

i'd like to be on a high horse. or high on horse.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

:haha:
starjeanne wrote:i'd like to be on a high horse. or high on horse.

:dufus: You ain't right!
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Like that's the first time I ever heard that. :roll:
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

Merideth wrote:ah, yes... and all british have bad teeth, don't they?
only those on benefits, who're too tight to pay for dentists

VerTiGo wrote:AGAIN~~~ For those of you that didn't read my post on the first page- this wasn't about an entire culture, race, etc. It was ONLY about the 2 aforementioned members of the Hindu population that we KNOW and work with.
This thread was not intended to stereotype all Hindus- those of you who took it that way should go back and reread. ANd get off your high horse. :x
Yes we shouldn't pick on Hindus as a race, it's just the few individuals that need to learn some manners and how to bathe
*burp :kickcan:
storm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by storm »

There really is no need to be ashamed or apologize for your bigotry. We all understand you are Hinduphobics. It is ok with me.

P.S. you may have only meant 2 people but you brought their religion into this and then the conversation went to how "they all" smell.

Somewhere in here there was reference to how many of them own convenient stores. I am all in favor of cancelling their favorable tax treatment but I still say they would be business persons regardless.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Sometimes when you are made at someone, all their characteristics annoy you. Like even if in general you don't care about the height of someone, if you happen to have a short boss who pissed you off that day you might say the friggin midget, but you don't really mean that all short people are assholes. The same probably applies here as to their race, and yes, you better not vocalize that thought or you will be called a racist and that is so baaaaaaaddddd!! I have gotten in the haabit of never referring to someone's race. When i was mugged, the police asked me if the mugger was black, and I said I didn't notice what race or sex they were, just noticed they were short.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

storm wrote:There really is no need to be ashamed or apologize for your bigotry. We all understand you are Hinduphobics. It is ok with me.
Oh geez... whatever. Image
pawn
Moomin
Moomin

Post by pawn »

starjeanne wrote:Sometimes when you are made at someone, all their characteristics annoy you. Like even if in general you don't care about the height of someone, if you happen to have a short boss who pissed you off that day you might say the friggin midget, but you don't really mean that all short people are assholes. The same probably applies here as to their race, and yes, you better not vocalize that thought or you will be called a racist and that is so baaaaaaaddddd!! I have gotten in the haabit of never referring to someone's race. When i was mugged, the police asked me if the mugger was black, and I said I didn't notice what race or sex they were, just noticed they were short.
when were you mugged starjeanne?
The truth is generally seen, rarely heard.
-Balthasar Gracian
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

I think we all have some kind of bigotry within. Image
pawn
Moomin
Moomin

Post by pawn »

:haha:
starjeanne wrote:I believe that T has a probels, wtih authority figures. It wouldn't matter if they were hindu, buddhist or catholic. He would mock them and resent their power over him.
The truth is generally seen, rarely heard.
-Balthasar Gracian
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

That is true T-Boyd but just because you vent doesn't equal bigotry.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Like it really matters if a total stranger thinks I'm a bigot....Image
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Yea. :roll: Good grief.

big·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Seems to me ---->Image
justme
Aiming for Minion Status
Aiming for Minion Status

Post by justme »

That is very true my friend!