Need advice

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

True 'bout the STDs...
but ewwww!

{That's for the other ways of transmitting em.} :p
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Heh.. so how are you doing?
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Nothing to complain about.

Work, dogs, men, friends, family...
You know?
The usual stuff. :D
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Heh.. yeah life as usual..

Meh..we need to have a meeting for everyone still alive here lol.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

G.O.D wrote: Meh..we need to have a meeting for everyone still alive here lol.
spam registrations are alive and well. Seems I'm deleteing about 2 a day :x
*burp :kickcan:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

lol.. let's invite all the spam bots to one location and we'll bring a gun.

How are you v0id?
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Spam registration? :?

I thought you could go to the corner grocery store and just buy the stuff.

:p
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

So anyway I got email from Jasmine. She's been without internet access for a while (work took it away). But now she has internet access again.

She's working 6am - 5 pm 5 days a week.. That's 11 hours a day! No wonder she has little time to respond..it's work and rest for her.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

I'm happy for you G. :D
Now you can stop worrying at least a little. :p
Nessus

Post by Nessus »

hello! hope the lady situation is improving for you! just thought i'd say that i think cinemas suck for first dates, you don't get to see the person and you can't really talk except a few lines about the actor on screen at that time maybe...

best to leave the cinema for a second/third date, by which time you'll probably be comfortable enough to have a snuggle and a kiss in the darkness and kinda forget what's happening on screen :D
[url=http://www.last.fm/user/nessus/][img]http://nessus.smamhosting.com/np/nowplaying.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.aaronjdesign.com/]hire me[/url] | [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/blueface/][b][color=#0063DC]flick[/color][color=#FF0084]r[/color][/b][/url]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Well the thing is we rarely go to cinemas just together. It's usually Kristen, I, and 3 female friends that are

close with Kristen and I became friends with.

Anyway, so..I'm going post this story. It's kinda funny.. or not. It's kinda perplexing I guess. Jasmine knows

the full story already (she's been supportive..I think we're in that "we love each other so much, but we just

want for each other to be happy")

HERE YE HERE YE, G.O.D FINDS HIMSELF IN A SILLY SITUATION

Ok..hmm well you know Jasmine got into email contact with me recently.

Nothing really changed from before.. we're still on break. Her life is coming together slowly, piece by piece

but she's still working on it and has no time for a relationship.

I told Kristen this at lunch that Friday about how I feel about this whole situation between Jasmine and me.

That I feel like I think I should sit out of relationship things for a while since I'm just feeling tired, and

want to be done with the semester. Plus besides Jasmine the only girl I know that actively likes me is Aleks and

she and I don't get along that well on the personal level. (at this time I had thought she was still with her

crappy bf Jay).

Anyway, she and I are going to an MCR concert w/ Muse that night. Ironically it's Jasmine that told me about MCR

(and the song Ghost of You is her ringtone on my phone). Anyway..

So I found out something interesting while we were talking in line. She and her bf broke up a few days ago. She

had let him think he was the breaker upper (they were going talk about their future during the summer anyway

since he was planning a move to Florida). Now remember, this guy is a crappy boyfriend (hell he forgot her

birthday and when her roomate sent him a text message [she had gotten his # off Kristen's phone] he called at

2-3 AM the NEXT day and spent most of it complaining about how he doesn't like being told what to do. Seriously

as a friend (a pure friend at the time when I heard) I wanted to find this guy and kick his ass.

Anyway, so that's kinda cool (I guess). I had been using her having a boyfriend as a crutch to prevent myself

from getting to attached to her (as anything other then a close friend). At the same time, the more time I spend

with her the more I find myself liking her.

Anyway, she tells me how her best friend and roomate (who she told before me) were trying to hook her up with

these guys. And she just wants to get this semester over with. Besides, if she were to get into a relationship

it'd have to be with someone she knows pretty well. Well this line sounds kinda familar (but it's understandable

that anyone could say it)

Though I also found out that she didn't tell the girls from the Triple (her close friends, and my friends that

I've met through her) yet. Which I found kinda odd..then again it could've just been something that she just

told me because we were on the subject.

Ok yeah, so we get to our seats (side view, but pretty cool view) and wait for the concert to begin. Our

conversation was kinda for that hour and a half. It would kinda pick up and stop. I guess I didn't really know

what to talk about then. Usually we spend time complaining about relationships lol. Though we also share

videogame interests (yes she's a gamer..though old school gamer with Zelda being the only series that she still

actively enjoys besides Smash Brothers and Mario Kart) and music interests. But that's not relevant.

Concert starts, Muse is awesome. No way MCR can top them. After that we talk about music for a while (which we

both seem to be into alot). And we both love Muse. About half an hour to an hour later. MCR plays songs from

Black Parade (we're both like WTF is this..and we only applaud on three songs lol..ironically together). Then

they play songs from Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, which we both stand up for and sing and move to. Though

they didn't play Ghost of You (understandable as it's a sad song..talking about loss).

Anyway, after the concert, it was crowded and dark and tons of people were exiting, so she had her hand on my

back, though I grabbed her hand and we walked out with our hands held. Again, I try not to think about this to

much, it seems pretty common to avoid losing each other in a crowd.

So yeah, ride home. She gets out of the minivan (long long story which involves my mom's recovery and me

thinking I could drive my car and my parents changing their mind since they can't afford to handle an accident

right now) and says "cya Vic". Which I thought was kinda odd since she's never called me Vic. Which I'm only

thinking about now..

Anyway, I tried to get her to go with us (us being, two girls from the triple, and Kevin another friend

introduced to me thru Kristen and the girls) to Maryland Day. Though she had alot of work to do so she spent the

entire day indoors.

Anyway, as I am now I am stumped. I know and I have hinted towards her that I like her. I've told her that "had

I met you and I never knew Jasmine I probably would've asked you out". She gave me an ambigious response, though

I also know that when her friends messed with her computer and IMed me saying "I love you" and I responded to

"sorry, but I only love you for your brainz [inside joke]" she later told me that she doesn't feel that way for

me. Though that was early on in the semester, long before several things happened that I feel brought us closer

and things that split Jay and her apart. I've also told her alot about things b/w me and Jasmine so I think she

knows at the same time I'm sort of a mini mess myself.

I'm sure I want to tell her "I like you alot". As I think I'm done jumping in between casual flirting with her

and the whole thing with Jasmine. I feel like I should try to make a full jump in one direction. And I know that

it's unlikely Jasmine and I will get back together with the amount of stress in her life and the distance. But

the problem is finding time when. As she's extremely busy now with finals and projects coming. I am too though I

did some pre-work on it so my load is slightly less. I tried asking her if she wanted to grab some ice cream at

ColdStone after our CyberPsychology Final and she told me it's likely she'd probably just go back to her room

and collaspe on her bed. Which, I wouldn't be surprised since the whole brainz thing resulted from us being

sleep deprived and acting like zombies.

But I don't want to tell her while she has tons of work to do. Because I respect her wish that she just wants to

get the semester over with. But also because I know she doesn't like to be bothered when she needs to get work

done. Plus I rather tell her when she has some attention to devote to the subject, ya know?

I'm thinking I'll ask her what her finals schedule is like and ask if we could talk on her last day (I only have

two finals, everything else was projects or early final exams) during finals week. While she apparantly has them

on Mon, Tues, Wed, and some other day. I know I don't want to tell her on the phone (if possible) or on the

internet or through a note. I want to tell her face to face.

I could do it on our Friday lunches but our last one is probably before finals week begins. So work is done, but

finals are starting so she's probably going want to focus on studying.

Dunno, I don't know how she feels about me (other then a friend) but I really don't mind if she rejects me and

just wants to be friends. I'm just curious to explore a possible relationship since we seem to have things in

common and seem to have fun spending time together. Even if rejection happens, I'd be more then happy to remain

close friends with her and not press the issue. Well..if she starts dating another crappy guy like Jay I'll act

the same way as I have done already (and like her friends do).

Oh and another thing I worry about is.. Freshmen year she had a stalker, they took a class together and wound up

becoming friends. He told her he liked her and she gave him the "let's be friends" speech. He agreed, though he

showed the stalking signs, and would get really angry when she would talk about other guys. He wound up finding

out what honors seminar she was taking next semester and took that too. Things got bad to the point where she

had to switch her s/n to get away from him.

So yeah, I definantly don't want to trigger any bad memories lol. Because if I do, and the worst case scenario

happens.. I lose her as a friend and I also lose all the friends I made through her. And I literally spent tons

of time with them. We've went to movies together, went to events at Maryland together, concerts, ate dinner

together plenty of times, hell I've spent up to 1-2 AM in the morning waiting for cookies with the girls in the

triple and Kristen lol.

Which leaves me back to where I was before.. well I'm somewhat better off as I did get closer to some outside

friends, and Jasmine and me are back in contact..but yeah, you know.

That's my story,
G.O.D

Oh and things with Aleks are kinda interesting too. Though as I said, nothing is going come out of it since she

and I don't have much in common. And things between she and I are just weird usually. lol.. a few weeks ago she

was asking me how come I didn't give her my cell phone #. And I told her, it's because you don't have a cell

phone. Well..guess what she had next Thursday during our weekly lunches? Yep..a cell