important to remember?

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

important to remember?

Post by Peter »

I’ve taken a little time to remember those forum members that are no longer posting and in some cases are no longer with us.
I miss a lot of people that I have no contact with any longer. The posters of Fear, Coffee, Sunset forums and many other forums that are no longer with us are missed.
I miss talking to many people like Spaz, Julia, The Creep, God49, and many many others. I even miss Liansky with who I had many a bad word with but the last few times we talked we learned to respect each other.
My friend Weird Al introduced me to the world of forums. Sadly he was killed a few years ago.
Sorry to ramble on but I thought it was important to remember.
Protector of the Holy Grail.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Yeah, I miss alot of people :(.

I try not to think about it so much, because it just makes me sad that I'll probably never talk to them again.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

eh, most of these people have either moved on to other vices or chosen new screen names and new online identities.

the only people i've ever missed are T-Boyd, Vertigo and some guy named Happy Jack, but I still talk to T-Boyd and Verti. Happy Jack will never forgive me or be my friend again and I've made peace with that, I suppose.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?