Breaks Ups suck..

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Breaks Ups suck..

Post by G.O.D »

What you miss most is having that person to share your deepest thoughts, feelings, and hopes with.

Meh. :drunk:
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Did you and Jazz break up? :( That sucks.. I guess we have all been through a break up and mostly, we live through it, but it does suck. It hurts.
You'll just have to start coming here more often and sharing your thoughts and feelings wif us.. :wink:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

cliche, but you're young and you will get past it.

hell, i'm old (yeah yeah) and i know that even at my age, a break up would majorly suck, but i'd move on. you will too.

still sucks though. sorry
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Well I guess the story should be told. I don't even know if we're really broken up though I'm going assume it.

Things were going pretty good. Though her life had been shitty lately. Bad roomate who wouldn't pay rent so she lost the apartment. She moved in with a friend who had 4 other people living in the house. For a while we hadn't been talking because she's been busy trying to get her life back together again. Anyway, I had been wondering and calling her on the phone and sending emails wondering "wtf is going on? I haven't heard from you in a while". Turns out one of those roomates had attacked her and she left, but all her shit was left behind.

Ok, so she tells me she needs time to get her life together. She wants a break because she can't commit to a relationship when she can't even find a place to live and has to crash on a friend's couch and borrow their clothes just to survive.

Ok, so it goes on like this (nevermind the other shit that happens later which is my sister telling me mom has cancer. But that's another story). We talk New Years Eve. She has her own place now and her job is doing well. Though her life is still stressful and she doesn't think she can be in a relationship right now.

I think, allright. She needs more time.

Though we have barely talked for two months (since Nov) and for about 10 minutes on one day (New Year's Eve).

For a while I was bitter, but after I remember what happened last time I got bitter at someone..well it didn't end nicely so I let it go.

Dunno how she feels about this, I know her life is hard. I can't understand it myself. I'm from a upper middle class family. I've never had to struggle with a job, any job, my money went into a bank. Her life is the opposite. After a paycheck, everything gets spent on rent and whatever and she barely has enough for food.

So yeah I understand that she needs time. But at the same time the more I wait the more I'm setting myself up for the kick in the ass.

So I sent her an email telling her how I feel about all this. And if she wants to get back together after her life is what she considers normal again I'll be happy to. But this is driving me nuts.

But I still worry about her. She isn't one of the exes that's "fuck you, I'm done with you". Even if I'm not her boyfriend I still want to be a friend and talk to her.

Anyway, I called her last night to see if she's doing any better and there's some SprintPCS message. I guess she wasn't able to pay the bill..

It was a good three years. With it's ups and downs. I don't regret it. I just wish I could talk to her still.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Oh and nice cat avatar VerTiGo, it makes me laugh.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

have you two ever met in person????
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Before no. Since before she was living with her dad, and like any dad he hated any guy that dated his daughters lol. We were planning to meet last winter. Since her dad moved out, she had an apartment and I had enough money (but not enough for a hotel or motel).
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

so the answer is, no.. you have never met in person.
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

correct
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

'kay
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Anyway, so I got an email response from her. Her cell phone plan expired (and she can't exactly afford one right now). But she's doing better and is enjoying the time to just think about life and being independent without having to rely on family, friends, or a boyfriend.

So we'll be keeping email contact. So I'm happy about that :)

I think both of us just being single (I don't want to be involved in a relationship right now either) is fine. It lets you do things that you can't do in a relationship. Like travel the world or whatever (that's what my dad suggested. Travel the world and experience everything before you choose to bunker down).
rayster
Geez! I Really Love This Place
Geez! I Really Love This Place

Post by rayster »

bunkering around the world with a girlfriend sounds like a much better idea
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

Yeah..

Things are kinda odd between me and her. I guess it's to be expected though. Like she'll respond to my emails and ignore certain things I wrote. Like she doesn't want to talk about it. Ugh.

She's in that place in the heart. The place where you love them more then a friend but you want them to be happy even if it means you won't be happy.