Just sharing My Thoughts

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker

Just sharing My Thoughts

Post by Not Don »

I live in the country but there are some things I miss about living in the city, like there's always a restaraunt nearby open 24 hours a day and deciding on which movie to see at the multi-plex cinema but now that I live in the country I try to make the best of it by enjoying the freedoms not available in city life. So today since it was warmer but yet cold enough that there are no bugs I went for a walk through the woods with my 12 gauge. It's an un-explainable feeling walking alone with nothing but the sounds of nature and my thoughts of the many brave men of yester-year who must have walked these same paths alone with their guns. And yes I even fired off a few shots, but nothing brings you back to reality like the wife waiting for you at the house because you were late to take her shopping. Women just don't understand that a man has to be a man. The conversation went something like this;

wife: What were you shooting?

me: Evil.

wife: I thought we agreed that you were not going to shoot any more cute little bunnies or squirrels.

me: If they are stupid enought to hear me stomping through all the leaves on the ground and wait for me to come shoot them, they deserve it.

wife: So what did you shoot?

me: A monkey

wife: In Tennessee?

me: It was a Tennessee monkey.

wife: You're never going to change.

me: A man has to be a man.

About this time my wife's mother shows up and they go shopping without me.

"Get me a surprize" I yell as they drive off.

I doubt she will.

Women just don't understand.
[i]Let not the sands of time get in your crotch.
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Wathcu talkin' bout? I don't understand
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
KennyT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KennyT »

Country folk can survive.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/KennyT/kennyt-sig.gif[/img]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

KennyT wrote:Country folk can survive.
:lolol: