Family SUCKS!!!

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Family SUCKS!!!

Post by Merideth »

*sigh*

My mother.... hates me. In her opinion, I am a terrible daughter because I didn't want to spend every waking moment of my Dad's remaining time at his deathbed, watching him die. I'm a terrible daughter because I am upset because it feels like all she wants me around for is to run her errands, clean her house, or so she can see the boys. I'm also, in her opinion, a bad mother because according to her, all I do is yell at my boys, oh and I apparently yell at Storm all the time, too. All of this came about Saturday night and Sunday morning, before Daddy's memorial. The argument ended with her telling me NOT to come to the church, that she didn't want me at Daddy's memorial. Can you believe that? I've done everything I possibly could for them sice they moved here in November and yet, it was never going to be enough. My sister is the saint, I am the wretched self-centered selfish daughter who only thinks of herself. Nevermind the fact that I have a 2 yr old, a 4 yr old, my own home and a husband that need my attentions too. Apparently, that doesn't matter.

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!

ps... you can read more about it on my blog, if you are so inclined.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

there is often something about a great loss that makes people say mean things they wouldn't ordinarily say. I've seen it before. Human nature. Anger and mourning often come together for some people.

Sorry you have to be so criticized at a time like this, emm.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

Funny thing, Emmie.. I'm the SAME daughter according to my mom. :? I have heard the very same words come from HER mouth... the thing is.. she's not in mourning. :\
I know I'm not there to witness your life, but I'd be willing to bet that you have been an excellent daughter to her, a GREAT mommy to your boys.. and even a wonderful wife to Storm. Afterall, he is still married to you, right?
Pfffft.. on mommy's mean words.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

yeah... pfffttt on mean mommies! I am A GREAT mommy, I've done what I thought was everything I could to be a good daughter and hell yeah, I'm a great wife, storm's been married to me for almost 11 yrs, I think that says it all!!!

we met with my mom last night, with our pastor as mediator.. it's pretty clear that my mother is controlling and domineering and is just not happy when things don't go the way SHE wants them to go.
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

You met with your PASTOR????

My opinion....buy some holy water from him.
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Merideth wrote:yeah... pfffttt on mean mommies! I am A GREAT mommy, I've done what I thought was everything I could to be a good daughter and hell yeah, I'm a great wife, storm's been married to me for almost 11 yrs, I think that says it all!!!

we met with my mom last night, with our pastor as mediator.. it's pretty clear that my mother is controlling and domineering and is just not happy when things don't go the way SHE wants them to go.
Could you please send me a picture of your mom? .. Just so I know we're NOT talking about the same woman?
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

You and Em?

Sisters???

I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Anything is possible. Afterall, you've been having sex.

OoOooOh! BURN!
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

FOREVER!!!

IN HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

we've discussed this before... i'm pretty sure we might BE sisters... but maybe same daddy, not same mommy... unless you want mine, cause you can have her... UGH
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

We've discussed almost everything before.....

What's your point?
pawn
Moomin
Moomin

Post by pawn »

sorry to hear of the friction between you and your mother Merideth.

sometimes, thats just how it goes and there's nothing you can do- its the other person and maybe not you. everyone copes in different ways.

she will come around or she won't, losing a loved one would test any of us. shoot striaght but forgive as well, life is too short.
The truth is generally seen, rarely heard.
-Balthasar Gracian
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

T-Boyd wrote:You met with your PASTOR????

Holy waters SO over rated. Buy Sprite instead
*burp :kickcan:
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

:haha:
Jesus wrote:
T-Boyd wrote:You met with your PASTOR????

Holy waters SO over rated. Buy Sprite instead
Its all natural Image
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Fresca tastes better and has 0 cals.