Relationships

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Relationships

Post by Peter »

Do you think a boss employee relationship would work?

My boss is sending me some pretty strong signals. I'm not the quickest at picking up signals but I couldn't miss the ones she's sending.

BTW she's a lot younger than I.
Protector of the Holy Grail.
Charmed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charmed »

If it would have been any other woman in your organisation I would have said go for it, but seeing as it is your boss...DONT GO THERE!!!

Have you seen the Demi Moore/Michael Douglas film disclosure :roll:

No seriously, for 1 she is overstepping the mark, and 2, if things turn sour it could end up with you losing your job :(

I would just toe the line with her :?
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

<span style='color:red'>Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!</span>

but Pete you've actually totally got me on this one :(
My boss is a few years older than me, and we've had a huge amount of sexual tension between us for ages now, its just building up and up.
It got to the point where we were screaming at eachother and ready for murder.
Shes fucking sexy as fuck, and we came very very close one night to fucking, but luckily we were interupted by someone.
Its already caused so much tension and built up so much, that I realise its inevitable that we are going to fuck...............I'm just trying to hold on till I've found a new job.

Unfortunatley Pete I'm not the right person to ask this question, I've had to deal with it for over two years now. All I know is that I'm a pretty sick fuck and I've still managed to keep my hands off, most of the time ;)

So that should tell you that its a bad idea.
Although.........my boss and I work in very close contact, well we used to anyway. If you work for a big firm and there are a lot of employees I suppose its not so bad.

Explain the work set-up there and I'll let you know what I think.
As far as my situation goes, it will be a career ending mistake :evil: but a damn good time :badgrin:

<span style='color:red'>Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her Fuck her!!!</span>
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Thanks for the advice.

To be honest, I'm really attracted to her..

I'll keep my distance though. I do love my job.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Its hard Pete, I think the fact that they're your boss makes you want them more :(
Charmed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charmed »

*wonders if its possible for any man to keep their dick in their trousers* :roll:
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

*wonders if its possible for any man to keep their dick in their trousers*  :roll:

Longer than you would like to think.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

I know that Doggy's the doc here, but since I'm hanging around, waiting for more lollipops, I will give you just a little bit of advice: DO NOT GO THERE. Its all good to flirt a little, but don't let it go past that. Sex is a powerful weapon. And apparently, she is in a powerful position. If things go wrong, your job would suck! Not to mention, you MAY lose your job, and she may as well.. Its just not worth it. If you think it is, find a new job first.
Just have fun with her there.. talk and flirt and be appy... but leave her there. :wink:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

must agree with charmed & vertigo. it's NEVER a good idea to sleep with your boss, whether your male & she's female or vice versa. it has less than a 1% chance of lasting & then things will really get tense around the work place.
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Beansie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beansie »

Tough situation, Bro.
I agree with the majority...only pursue this if you're also prepared to pursue another job.
Besides...think of how much fun your job will be with all sorts of sexual tension floating around. That's half the fun! ;)
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

Never date a superior, they get you fired
never date a junior, they get you sued
never date an equal, in case 1 gets sacked/promoted
Penfold, Shush
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Tough situation, Bro.
I agree with the majority...only pursue this if you're also prepared to pursue another job.
Besides...think of how much fun your job will be with all sorts of sexual tension floating around. That's half the fun! ;)

Oh, you wouldn't believe the sexual tension between us. I'm sure she feels it also.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

Never date a superior, they get you fired
never date a junior, they get you sued
never date an equal, in case 1 gets sacked/promoted
yup, best advice, no personal relationships with anyone you work with or even who works for the same company as you...
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

plus itd suck, you'd have nothing to talk about once work had finished.
Penfold, Shush
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

yeah, you'd be talking about work ALL the time, with someone who already knows it all!! bleck!