A mans right to have babies :p

Love, Romance and Sibling rivalry. Whether they get on your tits or you want to get all mushy.
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

Besides, we forget that little Sally wants a baby after she finds out she has been impregnated then all of the sudden she has an issue with having a child because of her free time will be taken away
from her..Now that its past mid-term she no longer wants the baby and can't stand the guilt of having it and giving it away...Then the little whore decides to have the abortion only because its convenient and perfectly legal.
"This way for the lost city,
This way for the lost people,
This way for eternal suffering,
All hope abandon, ye who enter here...
[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

she can't have an abortion past mid term if there is not a medical reason for it.
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Who the fuck is Sally?

Listen, I agree with both views. When I was pregnant I refused amnio because I was afraid that my unborn baby might have hemophelia, which is hereditary and my brother has it (he's dead). So I waited until after 4 months to go for prenatal cuz I thought that it'd be way to late for them to suggest abortion. But you know what, if that fetus had hemophelia I could have aborted it up until 6 months! I was shocked. By then you feel it kicking and hiccuping, so it's hard to imagine wanting an abortion. Any way, my pregnancy was fraught with stress once the sonogram revealed that I had a boy (girls don't get hemophilia). The story does have a happy ending: My kid is great and healthy, but even if he did have hemophelia, I would not have aborted and I was shocked that I could have. Somehow to me up until three months is okay, after that, it's very freaky and I don't think I could have done it without feeling guilty like forever. But that is my choice and I still don't think the government can tell women what to do.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

Sally is fictional, just used to make a point...I understand the issue you had...perfectly, My point of view to the whole thing, is that banning partial birth abortions is the most logical choice...Pro-choice should be limited because more than one life is at stake.
[/url]
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

The only problem with revoking the legal abortion laws is that abortions will still get done.
Somehow. Someway. Somewhere.

Making them legal made it ok for an MD to do it in a hospital, under sterile conditions.
Thus cutting down on women dying from sepsis and hemorrhage following their illegal abortions. {You know. No supervision following the procedure, no medication to prevent bleeding and infection, etc.}

No one should be allowed to use abortion as a means of birth control.
But for those women who did not want pregnancy and were using birth control but still ended up pregnant, for those with fetus' with congenital defects that's gonna cost millions of dollars in hospital care for any semblance of normal life, for women impregnated thru rape, incest, and abuse, I feel that abortion should be available to them, and that their insurance should {as it does now} cover the costs.

After all, it's these women whose body is being subjected to the rigors and changes of pregnancy.
Not to mention, the fact that thousands of pregnancies each year endanger the life of the mother and the unborn fetus.

Yes. It's a life. Probably from the moment of conception if you go by the religious stance.
But it's not a viable life for at least 3 months.
Until viability it's merely a parasite.
True, a normally much desired, loved, and cherished parasite.
But a parasite none the less.

So yeah!
I'm all for keeping abortions legal.
If for no other reason than it protects so many women each year who would otherwise die or end up maimed or sterile from an illegal abortion, performed under horrendous conditions.
^_^
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by ^_^ »

Actually, I feel almost bad saying this, but any woman who will sever the life within her for any reason is pretty selfish, therefore I really don't care what she dies of, as long as it's as painful as the death she gives her child.

Now, can we go back to bashing Kerry, that doesn't cause me near as much heartache as knowing there are people out there who would adopt each and every "unwanted" child.

There is no such thing as an unwanted child.
Every child deserves to be born.
Every child deserves to feel love.
Shame the person who doesn't support this
BOO
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

:lalala: [schild=6 fontcolor=EE82EE shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Men should have the right to bear children[/schild]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

[schild=6 fontcolor=EE82EE shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Men should have the right to bear children[/schild]

What's the point of giving men the right to have children, when we can't have children, not having a womb? ... which is no ones fault, not even the romans
:lol:
*burp :kickcan:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Excuses! Excuses!
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

But in your world who would pay the hospital bill?

You men are so sentimental. Life begins as a sperm so quit killing all them babies when you jerk off?
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Actually, I feel almost bad saying this, but any woman who will sever the life within her for any reason is pretty selfish, therefore I really don't care what she dies of, as long as it's as painful as the death she gives her child.
Now, can we go back to bashing Kerry, that doesn't cause me near as much heartache as knowing there are people out there who would adopt each and every "unwanted" child.

As usual, I am going to try to remain civil here......

I can't even begin to say how WRONG such a statement is so I won't even start.

The, "There is no such thing as an unwanted child"...... This is a statement that can ONLY be made by those who:
1. Cannot bear children - men :roll:
2. Radical religious right-to-lifers :roll:
3. People who would shoot and kill those who can perform abortions and claim in the same breath the everyone has the right to live. :roll:

There are many situations where a child would be considered "unwanted"...a couple are:
1. As a result of rape
2. Health issue - Not everyone can carry a child full term and for some women carrying or giving birth is deadly to both
Besides, we forget that little Sally wants a baby after she finds out she has been impregnated then all of the sudden she has an issue with having a child because of her free time will be taken away  
from her..Now that its past mid-term she no longer wants the baby and can't stand the guilt of having it and giving it away...Then the little whore decides to have the abortion only because its convenient and perfectly legal.
:lol: You really do have unrealistic views as to WHAT is allowable, as most right-to-lifers do. NO ONE can just walk in off the street, halfway through a pregnancy and say, "Ya know, I don't want this fuckin baby....lets rip it out" and a doctor sayin, "You got it Sally....fuck that fetus...let's crush it's skull."
AND.....it is nice how all the little whore Sallys out there can be blamed for knockin themselves up.....the nice guys that fucked them are never in the equation and therefore are negate of any responsibility.

As I stated in another thread, THIS SHOULD NOT BE A POLITICAL ISSUE!!!!! This is an issues between the woman and whoever she believes to be her "higher power"....if she believes in one anyway.
The "President" and the "Senator" may be crap but at least the "dumbass" we have now is decisive and does not change his views like it were underware, and raising taxes isn't an option for a "poor economy".
I'm terribly sorry but, just because someone sticks to their guns on an issue doesn't make it correct or just. You can run around saying that the earth is flat...stick to saying it, but it doesn't make it true. Him sticking to his issues is great, if they were the right issues.
You have a misconception of the "raising of taxes" issue. Kerry wants to raise taxes but NOT for everyone......he wants to raise the taxes on those Bush gave the tax break to.....the wealthiest 2% of the country. Did these super-rich deserve the tax break? These are people who have created such tax loophole and tax shelters that it is ridiculous. Kerry doesn't intend to raise taxes on those already hurting.
Thank you HJ my thoughts exactly.... The "atrocity" is that when Kerry came back, he talked down on his OWN people who served under him.  He talked shit about the SAME crap we all go through as military personnel who have been in combat (as I have) the bottom line is HE signed up for it.  NOW after ALL of this time the same crap he was talking shit about back then, he wants credit for NOW....I think not.  AND Bush served as a pilot BTW, he was not a war vet, but he still served, which is ALOT more than I can say for those who have NEVER served and talk shit about the military, AND our government.
Once again.....another dead issue.

The way this administration is taking what Kerry said back in the 70's is once again sooooo far out of context it is shameful. This is a man who served and did his duty. Many soldiers were against the war but did what they were told....they waited until they came back to the states and received the shit welcome they got and then spoke out against the horrible things that were going on in Vietnam.
As for Bush.....his alledged "service" (and I use the term as loosely as possible) in the Texas Air National Guard, was a fuckin JOKE. His daddy got him in so that he wouldn't have to actually go to Vietnam. All of his little discrepancies are coming out and if you actually believe that he did his "duty" for his country, then I really don't know what to say.

Remember, the Republican Party, mainly friends to the Bush Family (in and out of politics) completely destroyed John McCain during his run for the Republican nomination against GW. This is a man who was a prisoner of war and they spread rumors that he had a "black baby" out of an affair! This is a man who, along with his wife adopted a child from a third world nation and the Republican cutthroats twisted it to suit their fancy. Completely unforgiveable and shameful.

Once again, NOT A CURRENT POLITICAL ISSUE!!!!!
If you feel that there are no more terroristic networks chomping at the opprtunity to re-create what happened 3 yrs ago your sadly mistaken.  Last I checked the media is even reporting that Bin Laden and the Alqueda networks are very much active.  But you seem to turn a blind eye to that fact huh? Otherwise you would have never made that comment.
Wait....I thought that Bush took care of this already? Could it be our president has turned a blind eye to that fact?
The initial threat WAS NOT taken care of, instead, it was diverted to a different issues born of ill-will and a grudge that had been harbored for many years.

The REAL issues are not issues and are being sidetracked by this nonsense.

As I also said before Devlin, I have great respect for those who serve in our armed forces.....they put their lives on the line for this country but I feel sorry for those who believe that this administration is really in it for the American people as a whole and not for those considered by them to be "their base".
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

<span style='color:red'>Maybe one of the Admins should split this topic and move it where it should be</span>

That said:
Actually, I feel almost bad saying this, but any woman who will sever the life within her for any reason is pretty selfish, therefore I really don't care what she dies of, as long as it's as painful as the death she gives her child. ...
Shame the person who doesn't support this.
Sorry for the name there ^_^ couldn't get the quote in the first try so went to one I could work with.

That first part of your statement is really mean, for lack of a better word.
There are seldom instances of abortion for selfish reasons. To terminate a pregnancy requires a lot of soul searching and more often than not, leads to severe depression. I've worked with these women so I'm speaking from experience when I say an abortion is not a decision that's lightly made.
There are hundreds of women in this country alone who have to terminate a pregnancy for health issues every year.
Then there are those who suffer thru spontaneous abortions thru no fault of their own.

I've not been on the receiving end so to speak, but I'd like to think that should I be raped and a pregnancy resulted, I'd find my own family to be more accepting if my decision was to terminate any such pregnancy.

From your statemement, it seems you'd have us go back to the dark ages or some such and have children be stillborn or die very soon after birth because of congenital conditions they have.
Do you feel this is a better soloution?
Don't the parents of these babies deserve not to suffer thru childbirth then loss?
Is it easier, do you think, for these parents to give birth to, bond with and lose a child after a year of it struggling for life?

I remember my nursing history very well.
There were thousands of children lost every year to disease, congenital defects, poor pre-natal care, etc.
Now we have advanced medecine so a lot of the babies that would be naturally lost are in fact not.
Yet you complain about the drain on your tax dollars to support people who can work and earn their own way.

What of the millions of dollars spent every year, of your same tax dollars to give medical care to these defective babies?

What of the thousands and thousands of children who graduate to adulthood from our orphanage system?

All babies are not loved, or wanted. And those who are not adopted every year are the living proof of that fact.

I see pregnancy as the stressful, demanding drain on the female body that it really is.
But for the woman who wants and loves and planned for this event does not mind, and in fact she positively thrives during this time in her life.
She will have a family that loves and supports her and her baby.
And that's a completely beautiful thing.

But there are women who become pregnant thru violence, incest, and even ignorance. I, for one, would never condemn these women for terminating this type of pregnancy.
There are women who find out very early in their pregnancies that the fetus can be born but with life-threatening illness or conditions. Conditions that are going to cost millions of dollars in medical care and procedures to hopefully correct, but more likely to merely compensate for.

Why would anyone, who professes to love another person, put that person thru a lifetime of suffering and hospitalization? Or a lifetime spent wondering why nobody loved them enough to adopt them. What was "wrong" with them that they were not wanted.

<span style='color:darkred'>I know I'm leaving out so much that I want to say. And some things that I'm forgetting even.
But I guess it's time to stop the rambling tirade. </span>
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

As usual, I am going to try to remain civil here......

I can't even begin to say how WRONG such a statement is so I won't even start.

The, "There is no such thing as an unwanted child"...... This is a statement that can ONLY be made by those who:
1. Cannot bear children - men :roll:
2. Radical religious right-to-lifers :roll:
3. People who would shoot and kill those who can perform abortions and claim in the same breath the everyone has the right to live. :roll:

There are many situations where a child would be considered "unwanted"...a couple are:
1. As a result of rape
2. Health issue - Not everyone can carry a child full term and for some women carrying or giving birth is deadly to both
:lol: You really do have unrealistic views as to WHAT is allowable, as most right-to-lifers do. NO ONE can just walk in off the street, halfway through a pregnancy and say, "Ya know, I don't want this fuckin baby....lets rip it out" and a doctor sayin, "You got it Sally....fuck that fetus...let's crush it's skull."
AND.....it is nice how all the little whore Sallys out there can be blamed for knockin themselves up.....the nice guys that fucked them are never in the equation and therefore are negate of any responsibility.

As I stated in another thread, THIS SHOULD NOT BE A POLITICAL ISSUE!!!!! This is an issues between the woman and whoever she believes to be her "higher power"....if she believes in one anyway.
The "President" and the "Senator" may be crap but at least the "dumbass" we have now is decisive and does not change his views like it were underware, and raising taxes isn't an option for a "poor economy".
I'm terribly sorry but, just because someone sticks to their guns on an issue doesn't make it correct or just. You can run around saying that the earth is flat...stick to saying it, but it doesn't make it true. Him sticking to his issues is great, if they were the right issues.
You have a misconception of the "raising of taxes" issue. Kerry wants to raise taxes but NOT for everyone......he wants to raise the taxes on those Bush gave the tax break to.....the wealthiest 2% of the country. Did these super-rich deserve the tax break? These are people who have created such tax loophole and tax shelters that it is ridiculous. Kerry doesn't intend to raise taxes on those already hurting.
Thank you HJ my thoughts exactly.... The "atrocity" is that when Kerry came back, he talked down on his OWN people who served under him.  He talked shit about the SAME crap we all go through as military personnel who have been in combat (as I have) the bottom line is HE signed up for it.  NOW after ALL of this time the same crap he was talking shit about back then, he wants credit for NOW....I think not.  AND Bush served as a pilot BTW, he was not a war vet, but he still served, which is ALOT more than I can say for those who have NEVER served and talk shit about the military, AND our government.
Once again.....another dead issue.

The way this administration is taking what Kerry said back in the 70's is once again sooooo far out of context it is shameful. This is a man who served and did his duty. Many soldiers were against the war but did what they were told....they waited until they came back to the states and received the shit welcome they got and then spoke out against the horrible things that were going on in Vietnam.
As for Bush.....his alledged "service" (and I use the term as loosely as possible) in the Texas Air National Guard, was a fuckin JOKE. His daddy got him in so that he wouldn't have to actually go to Vietnam. All of his little discrepancies are coming out and if you actually believe that he did his "duty" for his country, then I really don't know what to say.

Remember, the Republican Party, mainly friends to the Bush Family (in and out of politics) completely destroyed John McCain during his run for the Republican nomination against GW. This is a man who was a prisoner of war and they spread rumors that he had a "black baby" out of an affair! This is a man who, along with his wife adopted a child from a third world nation and the Republican cutthroats twisted it to suit their fancy. Completely unforgiveable and shameful.

Once again, NOT A CURRENT POLITICAL ISSUE!!!!!
If you feel that there are no more terroristic networks chomping at the opprtunity to re-create what happened 3 yrs ago your sadly mistaken.  Last I checked the media is even reporting that Bin Laden and the Alqueda networks are very much active.  But you seem to turn a blind eye to that fact huh? Otherwise you would have never made that comment.
Wait....I thought that Bush took care of this already? Could it be our president has turned a blind eye to that fact?
The initial threat WAS NOT taken care of, instead, it was diverted to a different issues born of ill-will and a grudge that had been harbored for many years.

The REAL issues are not issues and are being sidetracked by this nonsense.

As I also said before Devlin, I have great respect for those who serve in our armed forces.....they put their lives on the line for this country but I feel sorry for those who believe that this administration is really in it for the American people as a whole and not for those considered by them to be "their base".

Sorry, CG once again I have to dissagree, you keep referring the abortion side as a religious issue, but I have never referrenced the moral and religious issues of it, only how Kerry and Bush referrenced the ethical side of it, and how they stand with it....So I believe it stands where it is and belongs. And you mentioned how it wasn't true that anyone can't go in without a medical issue and have the fetus partially aborted, but yet the link posted earlier in this thread by me clearly states that an astonishing 80 percent of legally partially aborted fetuses were aborted for reasons OTHER than medical. As for the other issues you referrenced please refer to the other thread where we resolved this.
[/url]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

I guess we will just agree to disagree on this. :D

But I will stress again, that the issue of abortion should not be a political agenda and should be left up to the woman and if there is a man willing to make the decision with her, the 2 of them.

I am sorry to say, but a link coming from the Right To Life website is biased at best and I do not adhear or believe most of what is said on there.

You are welcome to have your opinions on the issue...that is part of what makes America great...but your decisions and views should be that of a personal nature and when it come to dealing with your own family.

Religious or not.....it is a woman's right to choose.