The Mainstream Media's Love Affair With Terrorists Continues

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

The Mainstream Media's Love Affair With Terrorists Continues

Post by Devlin »

In recent years, I've read more romanticized profiles of terrorist leaders in the mainstream media than I'd care to admit. But Vanity Fair's sickening puff piece on Palestinian prime minister and Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh takes the cake..

Authored by David Margolick and titled, "The Most Dangerous Job in Gaza," the article is nothing more than a transparent attempt to make us feel sorry for the poor, beleaguered terrorist leader Haniyeh and the people who elected him. To hear Margolick tell it, if only Haniyeh didn't have to spend all his time escaping from Israeli bombs, he might just turn out to be the next Gandhi.

As usual, all of Israel's military actions are described in a vacuum, with little to no context as to what prompted them. That would be the ongoing war of extermination against Israel on the part of the Palestinians and the Muslim world as a whole.

Here is the media travesty...
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feat ... gaza200609
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Peter »

Haniyeh said that Hamas has several heads and the articale said the Israelies didn't belive it.

I find this flawed as it's common knowledge that terrorist groups have leaders ready to take control when the main leader is killed.