The "Coalition's" Non-U.S. Forces

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

The "Coalition's" Non-U.S. Forces

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Here it is folks....for all of you who were wondering WHO exactly is helping in the War On Terror (AKA The War On Iraq)

Non-US Forces in Iraq - 04 October 2004
The size and capabilities of the Coalition forces involved in operations in Iraq has been a subject of much debate, confusion, and at times exageration. As of August 5, 2004, there were 29 non-U.S. military forces contributing to the ongoing stability operations throughout Iraq.
These countries were Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Ukraine. The MNF-I website incorrectly included Honduras in the list; that country's troops returned in late May. It also incorrectly list the Dominican Republic; its troops left in early-May. The MNF-I website also includes New Zealand, although the New Zealand government has claimed that it had not joined the US-led force but that the deployment had been at the request of the United Nations. Not included in the MNF-I list is Singapore, although it is unclear whether the troops from Singapore are actually based in Iraq.

WHO are some of these countries AND most of the troops they have in their countries are U.S. troops.

Mind you, this info comes from website, globalsecurity.org

<a href='http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... lition.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... ion.htm</a>

Check out the rest of the info and tell me that the US isn't taking on this job at 90% of the burden.....

BTW.....Bush practically had a breakdown in the first debate when Kerry failed to mention Poland....."What about Poland!", he yelled.

FYI...they plan to pull most of their troops after the "election".

<a href='http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3746224.stm' target='_blank'>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3746224.stm</a>
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

I don't think anybody ever doubted that this was a US effort, with a few countries tagging along to see what they could get out of it.........did they? :?

:lol: I liked that bit where he yelled what about Poland LMAO

And when he started going on.... tell that to Tony Blair :lol:

Anyway, if every country represented a person....... most of this list are those you wouldn't want coming to your house for the Christmas Party......... especially most of the dodgy Eastern European guys. I'm sure you'd let a few of the others in, but they'd probably be the ones who stole some of your CDs or peed in the fishtank. :roll:

But my favourite name on the list is Mongolia!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .......... Mongolia!!! OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if Norway had to reintroduce conscription to find the troops to send over? Image ..................... they sent 10 by the way :badgrin:
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

But my god, think what ten Norweigians could accomplish in a day. Big Viking men . . .

But seriously, why do you suppose Tony Blair went along with our madman?
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

Well most of our Prime-Ministers would bend over for the US...... just to maintain our special relationship........... Tony just went a little further than normal and not only bent over, but put his pretty little shiny outfit on too :roll:

The UK likes to think we are better than the rest of Europe, and we still cling on to the notion that we are a powerful nation....... The US is our big strong buddy we hang with.

Its expected for the Prime Minister to do some stupid things to maintain good relations with America............ after all without our big bully friend we'd be all alone with those untrustworthy Europeans :lol: ......... but Blair surprised alot of people with this decision.

Maybe Bush offered him a ranch or something Image
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

He'll probably be gettin Stonehenge shipped over to Texas, as well as the ancient artifacts missing from Bagdad.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Anyway, if every country represented a person....... most of this list are those you wouldn't want coming to your house for the Christmas Party......... especially most of the dodgy Eastern European guys.  I'm sure you'd let a few of the others in, but they'd probably be the ones who stole some of your CDs or peed in the fishtank.  :roll:
:P

You two are hilarious!

And I bet Bush HAS signed a deal to acquire Stonehenge...... :lol: Hopefully Tony can dupe him and send him the reproduction that was used in the movie Spinal Tap. I doubt Bush would know the difference. ;)
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Jeez! :roll:
Haven't you people been keeping up with Current Events?!!!!!!

"It aint them st00pid rocks."

"Yeah! Ah said rocks.
We got pebbles bigg'n nem thangs down in TEXAS whur Ahm frum."

"It's that purtte l'il house that that old Lady lives in."
"Y'all know the one......"
"Got a fancy TEXAS like name an' all....."

"BuckingHorse Castle or sun'em like that.
It'll fit raght nice on the back 40." :lol:
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

:lol: